Who Wants to Earn Some BTC?

Not the browsing gets slow but really the browser itself :wink: … it can’t follow my mouse in the bookmarks bar if I go over it… memory enough

So on my bookmarks toolbar I imported my bookmarks folder from chromium which has some hundred links in it … so I placed this in the toolbar so I can single click and I’m in the folder list (probably like many of us)

Am I the only one experiencing this ??

You can use shapeshift.io
Send bitcoin and add the SAFE browser address as receiver.

Welcome and if you ever have questions just ask :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
  1. Poloniex.com has the most volume.
  2. Omniwallet.org is a good choice I guess.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done and done!
First time using shapeshift.io, pretty convenient!

See you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omniwallet was the one I was trying to remember!
I’ll check out poloniex.

1 Like

I am wondering on how to securely buy myself som maidsafecoin (and maybe BTC) so that I understand the process of buyin, storing and selling.
Is there any online guides that are recommended?

did you try opening a terminal and run safe_launcher (and safe_demo_app in another terminal) ?

You can buy Bitcoin from several places. https://localbitcoins.com/ is a good start. First you need an account there. When you have bought some BTC you can transfer them from your wallet at Localbitcoins to an account at the exchange Poloniex, where you can buy Maidsafecoin for you BTC. Then you can transfer these Maidsafecoins to another wallet, for example a paperwallet. To be able to transfer the Maidsafecoins from the wallet at a later date, you also need to have a small amount of BTC in the wallet to be able to pay for the transaction cost. You can have both Bitcoin and Maidsafecoin stored in the same wallet address.

Here is a tutorial:

1 Like