Who is waiting for Alpha2?

Waiting For Alpha2 :slight_smile: In India its 1.20am i am not going to sleep just for maidsafe <3 :slight_smile:

19 Likes

3:56am in Malaysia :smiley: can’t wait

13 Likes

23:12 in Bulgaria, whit finger on F5 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

04:14 in HKG, can’t sleep

7 Likes

22:15 in Holland, holding my breath for over 2 hours now :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Here is the UK… is it going to be around midnight uk time like last week?

7 Likes

Alpha 1 was around 3:45pm UK time. Bit of a later one this time! Not quite sure why they time it like this, unless it’s for the benefit of East Coast (for PR etc) which I doubt, although I’ve seen it done for that reason.

5 Likes

Putting my holiday in Sardinia on hold, using a very dodgy internet connection waiting for the Alpha 2 news before going back out to party.

15 Likes

The Mrs is having a chat with her Doula downstairs so I’m thankful to have the excuse to lock myself in my office. They always chat for hours. No rush guys, I have a bottle of Glendronach Parliament ready to crack open (saved for the occasion) when you’re ready :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I’ve got 3 bottles of buckfast…

I promise not to post after bottle no. 2.

15 Likes

I’ve got a little box of cognac choccy truffles. I don’t think they’re gonna last until the big reveal.

9 Likes

Drinking some oban (little bay) right now :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

My last bottle is running low so I hope they hurry up :tropical_drink:

13 Likes

P’raps the team has gone swimming? it’s all the rage… :wink:

7 Likes

Us Kiwis have it worse… its already Friday morning here!

7 Likes

Yes, but you have Randy Campbell, New Zealand’s greatest daredevil stuntman.

7 Likes

I’m onto my morning coffee with Fruity Bites!

6 Likes

I’m gonna crack open the ale keg, see if that does the trick (like women and raspberry tea)

7 Likes

Nah I’m not waiting, I just like staring at my phone tapping the screen constantly so that it does not go black.

13 Likes

Waiting from France and checked one hundred Times during this day.

8 Likes