What’s up today? (Part 1)

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I only get “This video is unavailable”.

I didn’t watch the video, but I’m guessing they are repeating a lot of the points Musk made on this podcast:
Artificial Intelligence | Lex | MIT AI: Elon Musk: Tesla Autopilot Elon Musk: Tesla Autopilot | MIT | Artificial Intelligence Podcast

This is from January, but I just found out about it:

Considering how many tried and failed with Stirling engines, it is really refreshing to see one project succeeding with it with a novel twist.

4 Likes

TLDW :roll_eyes: the 3:52:19 Tesla Autonomy Day (it should work now).

1 Like

Binance starts mainnet swap…

https://derstandard.at/2000101677286/Government-Seeks-to-Eliminate-Internet-Anonymity-With-Severe-Penalties

:crazy_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

wifi service development in Scotland…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Can you see my comment linking to safenetwork?

1 Like

4 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, it’s effective:

Untitled-1

The paper:

From $30 to over $40 if you think you need one.

Do know of a Scottish initiative which is going to deliver far better protection, I’ve seen their shirts at only $14.95

1 Like

No, it is not. It’s a gross misinterpretation of how adversarial examples work. They are specific to the neural network they were tuned for.

I can train my own YOLO network and, assuming they trained it on CUDA without switching to the much slower deterministic random number generator, would be impossible to get a network for which the same adversarial example worked for even if I tried.

1 Like

I see at the Github page of Svelte another example app as TodoMVC:

Maybe someone should make a Safe Network backend if possible and useful.

2 Likes

This is absolutely terrible. IRL priority inversion attack. A law enforcement agency is more concerned with keeping the methods used for their job secret than doing their job for which the methods exist in the first place, abandoning the weakest possible victims in the process.

The other possible explanation is almost as disturbing: they were going after people who most likely did nothing (due to a large number of false positives due to the low specificity of their clever methods) and the feds recognized they couldn’t get away with all the cases against innocent people.

5 Likes

Did you read the article?
They are not their secrets to reveal. But the secrets of the people who designed the software.
They probably should have considered this before they “leased” ( if thats the correct term ) the software of third parties.

2 Likes