What’s up today? (Part 1)

Also conflate fake news with

1. Stolen data
  2. Takedown notices

i.e. total control over news, by using other problems as reasons. Bit like WMD’s and kill the people of Iraq and fleece the country. So WMD was a cover for large scale murder and theft as it turned out. Whether that was the intent, it was the result. This will be the same.

To me this is a step towards governments dictating news. Makes propaganda simpler that way

10 Likes

Well rent seeking itself is under attack. As an example there is now a proposal to put a parlimentary lock on nationalizing privatized private monopoly rail, transport and electricity to protect the illgotten gain of the self imposed extractive non contributing parasitic rent seeking elites- the unnecessary barrons of infrastructure who inserted their extraction and self enriched by cutting essential services and raising costs for their personal ill gotten gain and theft. Sound familiar? That’s austerity. They create a banking crises and then bail themselves out and cut everyone elses standard of living- same thing- like a phoney pre-emptive war. But finally their something-for-nothing or net negative franchise is being attacked with well deserved retribution in mind.

So you see the social utlitity of self imposed elites is finally getting a review and proper backlash and the result will be cord and pump cutting 100 different ways and eviction by the people who as the true land lords of these rent seeking pretenders will in fact evict them. Its such nonsense they want to write off and treat as expendable the standing and standard of living of the people who produced everything they have and take for granted, the people who have a prior claim on everything.

I look at the Tory party and see a true enemy of the British people. Their idea of contribution is austerity- theft for their personal enrichment- they see the British people as property like live stock. They are the same as the GOP in the US. Their attitude is we get money and tell people what to do because of it- we’re the employers- an employer class- in essence they use money and property to enslave and convert people into property. But that is not needed, it was never needed and its over. Their bill which is worth more than 1000x what they have is due in full immediatly. Their plan was to convert Britain into the privatized for profit work camp prison it was in the Victorian era, well they can spend the rest of their lives working it off in the equivalent.

Ken Livingstone is not my favourite person but …

1 Like

Anyone still need a reason to use Firefox? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good to see:

What Is MaidSafeCoin (MAID)? | A Guide to the Peer-to-Peer SAFE Network
19 February 2019 Guides
by Paul Andrew

8 Likes

Are any of you guys using the brave browser? Have any opinions on it?

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for 3 months. I am satisfied. They offer a 30-40 BAT tokens promotion per month…

EDIT: if someone wants to try the Brave Browser, please use my refferal link and they will contribute to safenetwork.bg on your behalf. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good article - thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I’ve seen that before. I think I posted it on r/cc a few months ago.

It is quite a decent write-up though, so happy to see it being republished.

3 Likes

I have actually been using it for Android and pc for a few months and I like it a lot. I was wondering what all you tech warriors thought of it.

I didn’t realise they did referrals. Thanks.

@Sonder If you have a site or youtube channel you can register and verify in Brave Rewards to use referrals:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Clearnet logic and pricetags

SAFE Network, just 1 SAFEcoin needed and PUTs

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just bought maidsafe.dev for $12,500, hope the company reimburses me :+1:

12 Likes

So 12 and a half and not 12500 dollar, I hope (you can only try :wink: ).

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe also interesting to some:

5 Likes
3 Likes

It would be funny, if the general public didnt end up footing the bill.

I find these very interesting, enjoy guys

3 Likes