What’s up today?

While some users end up on the list after repeated appearances on company property or long email threats, others might find themselves on the BOLO list for saying something as simple as “F— you, Mark,” “F— Facebook” or “I’m gonna go kick your a–,” according to a former employee who worked with the executive protection team.

Quoted by a few as our competitor, Substratum is being delisted by Binance. Ooops

Apple Hints at Behind-the-Scenes Blockchain Work in New SEC Filing

https://www.coindesk.com/apple-sec-filing-hints-at-tech-giants-blockchain-interest?amp

Ouch!

Was down 30% yesterday too.
I dont follow them but I see some rumours that thay were planning to day trade with ICO funds to bolster dwindling funds.
Recipe for disaster?

Per Binance,

When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:

• Commitment of team to project
  • Level and quality of development activity
  • Network / smart contract stability
  • Level of public communication
  • Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
  • Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
  • Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem

How to build a better, less anti social, social app, what goals to set yourself in building a better Web, food for thought…

Seems like a pretty well researched piece here.

this world is becoming so boring…What about intertainment? What about fun? some people are not as dumb and the all mighty youtube think.!

They talk of fake news, but for a government report they themselves are very loose with the truth. As if facebook has more people members than people/families have internet connections in the whole world. And over 1/7 of then are not allowed to use facebook. Thats just one example.

Also conflate fake news with

1. Stolen data
  2. Takedown notices

i.e. total control over news, by using other problems as reasons. Bit like WMD’s and kill the people of Iraq and fleece the country. So WMD was a cover for large scale murder and theft as it turned out. Whether that was the intent, it was the result. This will be the same.

To me this is a step towards governments dictating news. Makes propaganda simpler that way

Well rent seeking itself is under attack. As an example there is now a proposal to put a parlimentary lock on nationalizing privatized private monopoly rail, transport and electricity to protect the illgotten gain of the self imposed extractive non contributing parasitic rent seeking elites- the unnecessary barrons of infrastructure who inserted their extraction and self enriched by cutting essential services and raising costs for their personal ill gotten gain and theft. Sound familiar? That’s austerity. They create a banking crises and then bail themselves out and cut everyone elses standard of living- same thing- like a phoney pre-emptive war. But finally their something-for-nothing or net negative franchise is being attacked with well deserved retribution in mind.

So you see the social utlitity of self imposed elites is finally getting a review and proper backlash and the result will be cord and pump cutting 100 different ways and eviction by the people who as the true land lords of these rent seeking pretenders will in fact evict them. Its such nonsense they want to write off and treat as expendable the standing and standard of living of the people who produced everything they have and take for granted, the people who have a prior claim on everything.

I look at the Tory party and see a true enemy of the British people. Their idea of contribution is austerity- theft for their personal enrichment- they see the British people as property like live stock. They are the same as the GOP in the US. Their attitude is we get money and tell people what to do because of it- we’re the employers- an employer class- in essence they use money and property to enslave and convert people into property. But that is not needed, it was never needed and its over. Their bill which is worth more than 1000x what they have is due in full immediatly. Their plan was to convert Britain into the privatized for profit work camp prison it was in the Victorian era, well they can spend the rest of their lives working it off in the equivalent.

Ken Livingstone is not my favourite person but …

Anyone still need a reason to use Firefox? :slight_smile:

Good to see:

What Is MaidSafeCoin (MAID)? | A Guide to the Peer-to-Peer SAFE Network
19 February 2019 Guides
by Paul Andrew
https://coincentral.com/what-is-maidsafecoin-beginners-guide/

Are any of you guys using the brave browser? Have any opinions on it?

I’ve been using it for 3 months. I am satisfied. They offer a 30-40 BAT tokens promotion per month…

EDIT: if someone wants to try the Brave Browser, please use my refferal link and they will contribute to safenetwork.bg on your behalf. :slight_smile:

Good article - thanks for sharing