What’s up today? (Part 1)

There is also webtor:

→ js to embed any torrent as a video

Here you can use it to watch any torrent (you provide the magnet link):

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes

I think its planned also for madmax coin.

1 Like

Always a loophole for the self proclaimed ‘elite’

3 Likes

Australia has plenty to spare and we here pay international prices yet the real price is so much lower if they had no export market.

3 Likes

And last some promising UK energy news. I just wish I could believe the government won’t mess this opportunity up.

Building the tidal power industry is an unparalleled opportunity that benefits UK and the world and appears ready to take off and thirty years of trying.

Far better way IMO to spend £500m than on a failing satellite business, or billions on Hinckley C nuclear plant that isn’t even started yet.

6 Likes

https://privatization.gov.ua

Public property is being sold off to the highest bidder in the world. :frowning: Who is collecting these funds? Where are they going? Elderly get $100 a month in pensions.These people are starving to death. Is this what they worked their whole lives for?

3 Likes

link not working for me.

It’s theoretically a great power source if engineered to be dead simple and bulk of cost is installation. I’ve read that UK has many good sites for it too. So hopefully it works out.

1 Like

Internet is down throughout the nation. Kiev had 2 hours of electricity a day now power and water is out. Not sure when it will be restored.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Will keep checking the link until it works.

Cheers.

1 Like

archive site

1 Like

I can’t tell too much from that site, but USAID is listed as a partner of sorts and they are an organization run by the CIA - has been for a long time. So guessing they are getting a cut for their black budget and cronies.

Some of that property doesn’t seem like it would have been state owned e.g. the sparkling winery. So curious if this is property confiscated by Ukraine government for whatever reasons.

My gut feeling is that they are aiming to loot all they can, then “cut and run”.

2 Likes
1 Like

There maybe a washout of some bitcoin miners over the next year unless price improves.

Precision fermentation is a new one on me.

1 Like

Good book written by Bill Mollison co-founder of “permaculture”:

1 Like

In 10 days, the UK Government will bring the Online Safety Bill back to Parliament.

This bill is about more than moderation of harmful content. Private chat platforms, such as WhatsApp, Signal, Facebook Messenger and Telegram, will also fall under the bill’s mandate.

Under a recent amendment to the bill, they will have to scan for government-specified forms of illegal content using Home Office-approved systems. It is a deeply intrusive form of surveillance that will compromise the end-to-end encryption that currently keeps our chats confidential and secure.

:face_with_monocle: The swamp is a drain on economy…
#disenfranchised

4 Likes

Interesting critique of the philosophies popular among the tech titans.

Whether you agree with it all or not (did you know Musk has ten kids, and why he has ten kids?), I think the premise in the conclusion quoted below is arguably self evident and cause for concern. It’s why many of us are here I believe. See:

Silicon Valley and its missionary outposts are dominated not only by the pursuit of growth, which is a means to an end. The underlying raison d’etre tying these various tech titans together is their fervour for enacting their own personal theological outlooks in supposed service of the wider world. To do this, they must dominate and monopolise – remake society in their image, platform by integrated platform.

When we view these monoliths as businesses like any other, or allow them to claim global monopolies, we fail to realise that they are competing for more than our attention or our cash: they are competing for the right to dictate what our societies look like. So it matters a great deal when that vision falters, or fails altogether. It’s the stuff of myth and folktale played out via forums and Wall Street Journal tip lines; the emperors slowly shedding their clothes. We are watching would-be gods shrink back to being men once more.

More:

4 Likes