WARNING: Contains scenes of geeky almost-aviation

1 Like

Current mood:

3 Likes

:zap: mewd

1 Like

Julian Assange:

“True Democracy Is the Sum of Our Resistance”

“People often ask, ‘What can I do?’ The answer is not so difficult. Learn how the world works. Challenge the statements and intentions of those who seek to control us behind the facade of democracy and monarchy. Unite in common purpose and common principle to design, build, document, finance, and defend, learn, challenge, act.”

Source: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1571169105817772033?s=20

3 Likes

breaking rules seems only natural.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mood change:

1 Like

Or the French Solution - at least the Frogs had some audience participation!

1 Like

Allons les tricoteuses - ou quelque-chose comme ca.

1 Like

Ha! - love it!

1 Like

7 Likes

@TylerAbeoJordan :crazy_face: what if this is a GPT-3 generated jpegtto? Who’s the rope and who’s Pinocchio in this senseless war? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I think people need to learn to be aware that photos and memes in general aren’t factual evidence by themselves. Memes of course are focused on humor and inspiring further thought and research.

Science itself isn’t based on trust - it’s based on replication and falsification. So none IMO should be taking anything they hear or find on the web as any sort of truth … merely potential inspiration to seek out truths for oneself.

2 Likes

Biggest effect on me was not having to turn the sound down during Channel 4 ad breaks because they decided but to show any yesterday. :man_shrugging:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like
11 Likes