What’s up today?

Support means, that you do not need any other wallet than Trezor one or T ? Superb surprise!

very cool!!! :smiley:

“The advantage is clear.”

Roger Ver is clearly a greedy shill, perhaps even a traitor. Craig, on the other hand, is a professional conman. The SV fork plays into the hands of central bankers. The coincidence of Lagarde’s comments after so long being a nocoiner with the day before the BCH fork/update is qurious.

“I believe we should consider the possibility to issue digital currency,” Lagarde said. “There may be a role for the state to supply money to the digital economy.”
“The advantage is clear,” she told the audience. “Your payment would be immediate, safe, cheap, and potentially semi-anonymous… And central banks would retain a sure footing in payments.”

This is what the war is all about, folks.

MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic

Unbelievable.

A good write-up why Rust is deemed more secure:

More interesting is the ISP throttling (differentiation) worldwide stats (technical details here).

We identified more than 20 ISPs around the world that shape traffic to lower speeds based on the application being used.

Is the SAFENet transport design leaving the door open to dropping in Pluggable Transport libs at a later stage? Beneficial SAFENet can stay ahead of these kind of ISP shenanigans…

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-264

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced settled charges against two companies that sold digital tokens in initial coin offerings (ICOs). These are the Commission’s first cases imposing civil penalties solely for ICO securities offering registration violations. Both companies have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the Commission, and pay penalties.

People ask me why I don’t use Facebook…

@wes That link threw me back to their main page. Maybe this link might be better

Hacker Breaks Down 26 Hacking Scenes From Movies & TV | WIRED

Precedent setting? Who is next?

Posting for posterity.

“We reached out to Facebook and they told us as much: “Patents should never be taken as an indication of future plans”

Hmph. Of course not. And that is what’s wrong with the whole patent system.