What’s up today? (Part 1)

The offshore tsunami of USD may hit shore at any moment. No country holding dollars is going to want to be the last to sell them. Hold on tight. The SHTF could literally start at any moment now.

3 Likes

Why do you think that? What evidence do you have that there will be such a change? There were plenty of wars for thousands of years on the gold “standard” and people seem manipulable under any information distribution mechanism - I remember when “The Internet” with all its non-centrally-controlled mechanisms was going to set us all free . .

4 Likes

Unfortunately, this false sense of liberty could still happen with Safe Network. Even though the physical data will be decentralized, strong sources (gaining strength in various ways) of this data could emerge that can still monopolize the conversation.

4 Likes

Anyone know much about this?

No more than is there. I made a topic for it earlier:

2 Likes

Mr Johnson said during a visit to Abu Dhabi that talks with Iran over Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe’s release were “moving forward”.

He said he would not comment further “because those negotiations continue to be under way and we’re going right up to the wire”.

Just as UK oil and gas access is in danger, and Boris is scrambling to the middle east to secure new supplies negotiations are going “right up the wire”.

Here are the details of Iran reserves from wikipedia.

A total of 102 fields are oil and the remaining 43 are gas, and there are 205 oil reservoirs and 92 natural gas reservoirs . According to Iran Energy Balance Sheet

Am I wearing my tin foil hat too often.

Iran would have insisted on having their debt paid off before negotiating access to energy.

Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe has only been released as a by product.

Details of negotiation apparently are being kept secret - I bet they are.

Am happy she is free and able to see her family again.

1 Like

Have you guys seen this yet? Any thoughts?

See above.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think this law just allows for exchanges and such - it’s not that any of it is legal tender like in El Salvador correct?

2 Likes

This is why we need SAFE

1 Like

Even with SAFE, couldn’t the sources of the app download (Apple, Google, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon) be targeted?

Not if it gets essential for everyday work or at least somewhat popular. Diverse use cases are also very important, I think.

1 Like

People can also share the app via torrents or simply by a USB drive. Really hard to stop the movement of software.

3 Likes

Listen clothes

3 Likes

That “sounds” great … brings new meaning to having a “loud” shirt though.

3 Likes

Anyway from people I know in Ukraine was easy to exchange higher amount with cash and No KYC also before war.

1 Like

Is anyone really aware that the EU is currently undertaking massive mass surveillance efforts? Chatcontrol: European Parliament approves mass surveillance of private communications – Patrick Breyer

“This legislation will be presented on 30 March 2022 and would also apply to so far securely end-to-end encrypted communications services.”

6 Likes

Mike Adams talking about decentralized internet: