What’s up today? (Part 1)

Self-Described Bitcoin Creator Must Pay $100 Million in Suit
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-06/self-described-bitcoin-creator-must-pay-100-million-in-lawsuit

4 Likes
3 Likes

nano cameras when em I right?

2 Likes

Today I bought some NFTs from a mr. Nickolov - a Bulgarian artist, whom I met at the Sofia Safe Meetings. This is his Twitter account. This is one of his works in my collection:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

House hearing on digital assets in little less than 1 hour.

Witness List

https://t.co/y7NK69f8h2

Elon is probably more interesting/funny though.

5 Likes
7 Likes

20211209_045132

Privacy. Security. Freedom

4 Likes

@dirvine

Decentralized private computation

” The core of Zexe is a construction for a new cryptographic primitive that we introduce, decentralized private computation (DPC) schemes. In order to achieve an efficient implementation of our construction, we leverage tools in the area of cryptographic proofs, including succinct zero knowledge proofs and recursive proof composition. Overall, transactions in Zexe are 968 bytes regardless of the offline computation, and generating them takes less than a minute plus a time that grows with the offline computation.
We demonstrate how to use Zexe to realize privacy-preserving analogues of popular applications: private decentralized exchanges for user-defined fungible assets and regulation-friendly private stablecoins.”

5 Likes
8 Likes

Poor guy, I hope he doesn’t get found " suicided " in a cell.

2 Likes

Sadly, in Assange’s situation, suicide may not be such a bad idea, considering what probably awaits him in the US. I would personally choose death any day over being sent to one of their secret prisons.

5 Likes

As such a visible figure, there is no chance of him being set to a secret prison. They want to make an example out of him. Of course being in a ‘normal’ prison will make it easier for him to be suicided not harder.

1 Like

I completely agree.

I don’t see in whose interest it would be to “suicide” Assange. I think a much more effective terror tactic would be to keep him alive.

1 Like

The death penalty is in all reality a form of mercy for most. Even if his best case scenario was living in a box, what kind of life is that?

1 Like

I think they will not want too many questions or give people the chance to rally around him, so they will want an accident to happen quickly.

It’s a sad day for journalism.

A sad day for freedom.

UK is looking badly corrupted at this point. Too few aspects of Government are functioning well. Every opportunity they seem to double down on the stupid and short sighted. Such a shame.

Counterpointed by the absence of critique for errors of the past, the like of what Assange helped to evidence.

Truth in the Empire of lies etc… a sad inevitability about the way good people get chewed by by selfish and corrupted interests.

4 Likes

“good people”?? Are you talking about UK lawmakers? The inbred detritus of Oxbridge and the shires alongside the jumped spivs of the middle-class shopkeeper-class who never did a real days work in their lives? These are Tory scum you are talking about. WTF else did you expect?

1 Like

you on the bevy this fine Friday evening ??

5 Likes

Not yet. But considering it.

Utterly disgusted but unsurprised by the spineless shite in London caving to Yank demands for the head of Assange.
I doubt its possible to hate these scum much more.

4 Likes

Yea I saw that poor guy will be wishing he had a bit of rope by the time they are done with him.

Another reason we need safe!!

3 Likes