What’s up today? (Part 1)

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

The fact that ‘dog coin’ is even a thing is nuts!

4 Likes
3 Likes

r.i.p. Virgil Abloh

Nice but all ya ever hear is about that damn blockchain crap. Can’t wait for the real MVP, Safe Network.

1 Like

I love Russel Brand’s videos. This one is a peach!

5 Likes

Apparently the word “transitory” should no longer be used. What a surprise.

5 Likes

I’m shocked and stunned… Honest!

3 Likes

Yeah I take it as that the word transitory has gotten fuzzy and so he’s suggesting retiring it as it’s definition is muddy. Then goes on to say things are not out of control long term.

Not sure what you guys think of the situation. Debt isn’t great, inflation is kinda like robbery but they can be used by any of us to create wealth or promote growth.

As far as inflation being considered higher than expected for longer than expected or non transitory,
I believe US government will do something desperate if they need to to maintain dollar dominance. If that means that markets may react dramatically and crash then that’s what will be but they will kick the can down the road as long as possible until necessary.

Maybe I’m just trying to not get too caught up in the inflation is going to run away immediately right into hyperinflation or bitcoin is the perfect hedge argument. I think both will happen and the latter starting to go into effect but seems more likely at the end of the decade and by then the fed will probably have fed coin or some crap and all sorts of tricks up their sleeves.

Till then just borrow cheap ass dollars to buy hard, scarce assets that tend to appreciate :man_shrugging:

1 Like

4 Likes

Transitory = Two Weeks to Flatten the Curve

4 Likes

Huh. Always just thought it meant “temporary” or short term but no definitive time. Never looked it up either though.

It’s all just FedSpeak, bro. These people literally make it up as they go along.

6 Likes
2 Likes

on my first read I read “human-killing superbug” then I had a relief as you can imagine

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion of Covid-19 information (No holds barred)

Safe Chat: nada, nothing, zilch, zero…

6 Likes

Fair amount of hate coming from some bitcoin maxis with Ross getting into NFT’s. Personally never viewed him as a bitcoin poster child but clearly many do.

1 Like

More like bitcoin parasites. All the real OGs support Ross.

3 Likes