What’s up today? (Part 1)

@Josh Looks like there’s a brand new highway with a lot of capacity for the upcoming institutional investors. What are others thoughts on price, institutions gathering positions for their platforms, and timeline?

1 Like

Do VPNs Actually Protect Your Privacy?

2 Likes

Added this article from @JPL as the first one to my app. You can search for articles on https://www.cnews.at/archive for now there is only one :slight_smile: Note: You can search the articles without registration!

1 Like

I tried to register but the captcha doesn’t seem to work

1 Like

Should work now! It was the email verification that did not work. I mean mailgun was not configured properly. Fixed it now!

Ver isn’t just a prophet, he is the messiah, no? Just a reminder: he’s on the board of PIA…

Here’s a fantastically snarky New Yorker article with fresh extra pomp on the side.

2 Likes

https://www.thecreepyline.com/

6 Likes

This is genius. They figured out to use talking about manipulation for manipulation. We get from “generate revenue” (where it should’ve stopped) to “steering us towards other stories rather than the stories we’re actually seeking” (which is b.s. because: money) in record time, and somehow it’s always those few red things gets pushed aside to give space for more blue things. We are shown what we like because that’s when we stick around.

1 Like

Problem…or opportunity?

Another reason for SAFE faceless APP

3 Likes

WhatsUpToday

4 Likes

Interesting podcast by @fergish interviewing @Jonas on the Semantic Web - plug for SAFE at 32:20 :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: TC 35, Open Source, Debian and FreedomBox is also well worth a listen.

13 Likes

Quoting JPL (2018-10-24 12:11:45)

Interesting podcast by @fergish interviewing @Jonas on the Semantic Web - plug for SAFE at 32:20 :slightly_smiling_face:
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Thanks!

• Jonas
8 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The “Data Industrial Complex,” or DIC for short. The plot…thickens.

1 Like

It seems you have to be named Tim to speak at ICDPCC today in Brussels (he also describes Solid):

1 Like
2 Likes

Remember substratum?