What’s up today? (Part 1)

Anyone have any knowledge of this?

1 Like

Noia was renamed Syntropy (the token is still called Noia):

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

The head of South Korea’s financial regulatory agency has created controversy by saying all the country’s cryptocurrency exchanges could be shut down in September.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/cnbc/status/1385703273752154122?s=21

This looks like an issue as well that safe could solve.

5 Likes

Its a problem of malware not internet security. A criminal sends a message to people saying here is a great program for your computer and the poor saps who clicks on the link (on Safe) will still get their data held hostage

2 Likes

But if the data is stored on the safenet they could wipe their computer and start again. As long as they didn’t safe their safe password to the infected computer.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Safenet data is safe but these organisations will not store operational data on safe for a long time. Yes Government should but most will not for quite a long time.

Ants

3 Likes

It reminds me of World War Z 90° wall:

4 Likes

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-nfs/YH%2FfM%2FTsbmcZzwnX@kroah.com/

1 Like

When do we submit a contribution to Linux so that safe is part of the experience?

I’d love to have my safe folders mounted to my Ubuntu.

1 Like

I think there is a sort of mythology around ants and bees - that they are individuals working together collectively.

IMO, “they” are just the organs of one organism. Just as all of your organs must work together in order to survive, so do the highly specialized organs of a nest/hive. True individuals can work apart indefinitely and survive - as they are not ‘genetically’ pre-programmed into specialized casts.

Not being critical of the video or anything, just positing something to think about.

1 Like

Each core distro maintains it’s own collection of code, so it’s up to them to add what they like. I suspect they won’t add it yet though - but sometime post-beta.

1 Like

uuugghhh … Safe Network is going to help a lot of people.

3 Likes
1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least of some of these exchange owners had been rubber-hosed and then disappeared to take the blame. Many gov. gangs (especially the CIA) are more than capable and IMO willing to do this sort of black-op theft.

4 Likes

NFT’s on Safe Network are going to be way better. As Xor-URL-link is all that’s needed and the creator can’t delete or alter the data.

8 Likes

:freedom:

5 Likes

Ooooppps!

3 Likes