What’s up today? (Part 1)

WSB advert
The redditors group behind recent pumps

8 Likes

Rank 0 is for special occasions on CMC. Last time I remember was for TPT:

6 Likes

Could it be the “system” itself that is trying to “blow up” everything? We could already have two “black swans” to blame in the event of a TOTAL collapse

1 Like

Epic troll of wallstreet by coinmarketcap! :wink: love it!

1 Like

Some good news, at least superficially.

2 Likes

Not really. Some people recognized an opportunity to squeeze the crap out of some firms who horribly mismanaged their risks. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary other than the publicity due to: Reddit, small guy, Robinhood, etc.

Nassim Nicholas “Black Swan” Taleb: “Not a single movement in Game Stop was an outlier”

https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1355044129592532992

1 Like
2 Likes

Re-tweeted by @SafePress on that twitter thing

3 Likes

“Nine investors, including large fund-running institutions like Fidelity FMR and BlackRock plus some well-positioned individuals like Chewy co-founder Ryan Cohen watched the value of their GameStop holdings soar more than $1 billion.”

GameStop = Robin Hood? Takes from … and gives to the rich? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/sectors/gme-stock-gamestop-investors-instantly-make-16-billion-gamestop-stock-squeeze/

1 Like

Once we have a network wide shopping cart and e-commerce sites that can easily plug into it, there will be a lot of rubbernecking in the crypto community as the Safe Network launches past them into the stratosphere.

9 Likes

Relevant to what I posted above :point_up:
Competition of sorts? Look at the road map

https://ido.defi.com.vn/

1 Like
1 Like

It makes me smile that the majority see a market crash in 21 but most of those majority are trying to make a dollar guessing when and before it crashes

3 Likes

Yep, with all the money printing it’s really hard to see how things are going to play out. I’m sure there will be a “crash” in 21, but how big? … and then the dip buyers will come in … there is simply more and more cash coming into the system. Who knows. IMO, just buying indexes or following the herd into random stocks isn’t investing anyway - it’s full-on speculation. Real investing IMO is doing the hard research into a company, it’s people, the product, the demand for that product … and then continuing to keep track of it all while you hodl it. How many do that these days? I have no sympathy here. Some will get richer, others will get poorer, some will be wiped out … that’s the way it always plays out in general, even if we can’t see the detail.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see where the #silversqueeze ends.

2 Likes
5 Likes

They probably won’t do very much unless they take physical delivery.

2 Likes

Volta - toolchain management on steroids for nodejs:

1 Like

How to shake off a coup d’état

The coup allegedly disrupted the internet, but it seems this went through. And no it doesn’t seem to be fake: it was not the 1st time she was dancing there. I’m curious if this becomes a meme.

1 Like