What’s up today? (Part 1)

Not much to say about that :point_up:

Tokenized stocks available on Bittrex now.

5 Likes
2 Likes

R.I.P. Walter Williams. A great teacher and economist.

3 Likes

Saw this on reddit today and it made me smile.

11 Likes

I found this article very interesting. Can’t wait to see the changes ahead

4 Likes
7 Likes

This sounds a lot like dnscrypt

Edit: not complaining though. It will be good for everyone to have access to this type of system without having to do all the setup. At least until SN that is

1 Like

I force all DNS queries through Tor (but first to local caching service). Pretty easy to do.

1 Like

CANCELLED … raptor engine issue.

SpaceX prepping for 12.5km starship hop - live now.

A little bug on CMC (impressive BTC dominance):

3 Likes

This guy was on the ball well before the world media,
he’s a qualified guy, and early on they tried to smear his character.
He follows facts and presents fair analysis.

censored because he has broken the rule “Contradict WHO”.
But WHO and media have been contradicting themselves since the begining.

YouTube censoring. We need SAFENet.

Video by him discussing the latest censorship on his last video.

Video that was censored posted on vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/488696323

Imagine… many people will move their content to SAFENet once its up.

I don’t know how long I am going to be on YouTube

says the content creator.

Information from front line medics is being censored by YouTube and Facebook.

2 Likes

Do you guys use protonmail? And proton VPN? Just wondering if it’s worth moving to it.

4 Likes

Whenever I am establishing a new online identity it goes with the new free protonmail. I use it for 3+ years and cannot be more satisfied. :wink:

8 Likes

I guess Youtube find it harder to censor the C-SPAN video Chris is referring to to get around the censorship (or at only 5000 views has not triggered the filter yet). It appears that sharing links via facebook and twitter go down a shadow ban black hole.

2 Likes

Having a message you send to friends, families and acquaintances being modified or dropped is not acceptable.

Imagine being in a room with a friend and one of those free floating robots.
Each time you try to tell or show your friend a specific thing, the robot zooms over
and gets in-between you and your friend physically and blocks or drowns out your voice.

That’s what is happening here. You are not allowed to have a conversation that the authorities disagree with.

Why don’t they just start opening and reading your physical mail too?

Governments will scream… fake news, anti-vax… blah blah blah… but that’s not the problem.

The problem is probably low education. That need’s to be fixed. Don’t know how - but information restriction isn’t the way. Imagine if you never received any spam messages, you wouldn’t know how to defend yourself. A little fake news inoculates you.

A population intelligent enough to not fall for fake news is probably intelligent enough to not fall for government speak either.

So… instead of educating people they are going to …

1. Control what you can say/hear to/from your friends. (Outright blocking your messages, scanning your post is next.)
  2. Keep pumping out a diet of government approved messaging.

Who is going to filter the absolute rubbish we are exposed daily from the government?
“Oven Ready Deal” - LOL.

We really need the SAFENetwork.

9 Likes

I think whats even worse is that it does not seem to be filtered by govt non approval, but sponsored non approval.
They have literally sold out.
No surprise really, its just a business, but a shame its not run by ppl woth morals.

We have the technology to also censor phone calls.

If not careful, the time will come when you make a phone call through a network, and they will detect and white noise the segment of speech.

bit like this… The Crew Gets Animated | Red Dwarf | BBC Comedy Greats - YouTube

Apparently this is overwhelmingly bipartisan, and not before time:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1336762564982738952?s=20

9 Likes

SpaceX trying again to do their high altitude launch in about 35 minutes from now - watch live:

4 Likes