What’s up today? (Part 1)

Maybe not today, but the price of gold (and certainly silver) was certainly going up recently, probably caused by other interesting events in the world. But sure, it can be put another topic because too much posts about it. Ps: sed ‘s/[gG][oO][lL][dD]/#offtopic/g’ would be more effective :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

At the risk of causing unacceptable blood pressure spikes amongst our more excitable "warriors for freedom " (of choice of hamburger)… this shark chortles

5 Likes

Microsoft Flight Simulator: The entire world in a game

Microsoft has revived its Flight Simulator series after more than a decade, promising gamers a replica of the entire globe to play on.

It does so using new AI-driven technology - one that needs a constant fast internet connection to work at its best.

4 Likes

Very much looking forward to this and hope to try it today. Can’t wait to see my house, exploring my country and the beautiful world and it’s nature. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

14 Likes

This is simply a game, NOT a simulator. It’s merely re-treading Google Earth
Facile entertainment at a price, if you like that kind of thing.
For those who care about FLYING and accurate simulation of what is really going on - try the excellent Open Source and completely free FlightGear flightgear.org

Allegedly trending on Reddit, can our Redditors get on there and big up the comment by Torran Toi and add their own commnts re SAFE?

Telegram: Nexta

1 Like

Can someone share the safe telegram with me here. I tried searching for it but it wouldn’t start for whatever reason.

Telegram: Contact @safenetwork is the larger and more interesting one

there’s also Telegram: Contact @maidsafecoin trading chat

2 Likes

Right on! Didn’t know there was a trading chat. Very cool, thanks.

We added the bot to the chat and anyone can test it

8 Likes

@DeusNexus made this?? Absolutely brilliant!

8 Likes

FYI, You will be able to try it out later today. Still have to fixs one minor bug. And make it persistent with a database so the initialized accounts stay.

12 Likes

Persistence is added! And you can now tip each other after initialization.

6 Likes

Hey friend, the bot deserves its own topic, will you have the time to post more information and tell more to people who don’t use Telegram?

2 Likes

This is a super effort, thanks for this. Until it can hold actual Safecoins, I don’t think it should suggest that it does, so maybe rename the coin to something that will avoid misleading folks. Very cool.

6 Likes