What’s up today?

And it will be done one way or another. Facebook needs to survive and after the recent issues they need support of some government agencies so that government goes easy on them.

I would never trust facebook messenger anyhow.

Someone sent me this social media… it seems good!

Brussels to act against tech groups over terror content

https://twitter.com/FT/status/1031254931783725061

https://www.ft.com/content/a4068e88-a22a-11e8-85da-eeb7a9ce36e4

Financial times link may not work directly for unsubscribes users, but through twitter does.

Little trick: if you Google (doesn’t work with all search engines) the title of an FT story and click on the link you can usually get around the subscription wall. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WhatsUpToday

Interesting video.
A bit odd/concerning that there is no salt included in the refugee ration pack.

Fake news?

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-sec-slaps-down-two-nyse-bitcoin-etf-proposals/

I dont know what you guys think/! It is very easy to say anything against rich people and banks , especially because we can not check up on what they do! I see a lot of envy towards the rich. Lula da Silva is not a political prisioner! He is a thief corrupt monster who in in too deep with communism and wanted to be the next Fidel Castro of the Americas! There is a war out there ! I fight for freedom and transparency! We will never be free unless we havem them! The left and the right will always try to accuse one another of all evil in the world! I try no not to jump to conclusion! But one thing is certain: our leaders in Brazil have been corrupt to the core and Lula is not an exception, in fact he is the worst of them all because he was so certain he would never leave power that he was so despiteful of our justice system that he ended up in jail!

“The only answer is there’s gonna have to be some established decentralisation of the internet.”

Shooter Jennings on the Joe Rogan Podcast (link to the quote but he discusses a few times throught the podcast).

Currently, digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum exist on separate blockchain platforms and cannot interact with one another. This results in significant inefficiencies as separate blockchain projects are unable to collaborate in any meaningful way, without complex and often costly work-around solutions. To date, this has greatly hindered innovation in blockchain and the realisation of its vast potential to fundamentally disrupt a wide array of economic, social and industrial sectors. The UP Platform looks to solve this issue and allow all cryptocurrencies to become accessible on a single network through the introduction of Proxy Tokens .

Of course it is less difficult to forget if the password is a bit too easy to remember: Over 1400 Western Australian government officials used ‘Password123’ as their password :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

WhatsUpToday

Evidence based analysis of what #Ethereum is and isn’t good for, and why a lot of projects on this platform are going to fail, soonish.

TLDR; it scales worse than bitcoin in ways that can’t be fixed