What’s up today? (Part 1)

You can claim only once. Everything is recorded in the Ethereum blockchain as a smart contract … Look, this is one of the things that seems ridiculous, but when you read it, it seems very well done. I like it.

Bitcoin for over $ 1 billion claimed already , so other people like it too…

If you had your btc pre split, so 999btc on each address prior to ( I assume ) snapshot .

Did you have to provide proof of being a unique human?

1 Like

That’s true, but how many people have split their money before the snapshot? According to the information, only 9 million bitcoins can be claimed at all and most of them are in addresses with over 1000 bitcoins…

No, it is trustless… You make your hex, it is not a airdrop.

1 Like
2 Likes

Well I think that’s the worst write up of a crypto I’ve ever read, and I thought doge had a shady launch.

Have you read this @Dimitar ?

2 Likes

Yes, even more. I have listened to all 100 hours of video content, all of which are explained in detail many, many times in the last year, none of this article is a secret . Richard Heart will take the ether. All the ether. He does not promise to do anything with it.

In my opinion the game is as follows. He will use the ether money and part of the free hex he has to bring much of humanity into the crypto world. Then he will be the richest man on the planet. With he’s money, he will sponsor research into extending human life. So I don’t mind he succeeding. I even hope it works. This is my personal opinion :dragon_face: ( I bought a little hex, but I didn’t sell a single MAID :wink: )

2 Likes

Well good luck , we have to take chances, just seeing how much hex will go to the the origin address would stop me from having anything to do with it.

3 Likes

So he says. This looks like a fast track to autocracy to me. Beware billionaires bearing promises to help humanity.

5 Likes

This tactic works. Crypto.com printed 100 billion CRO (all for them) last year and has been distributing them for free ever since. You can see how they are progressing …

On the contrary. He promises nothing anywhere. But I have read both of his free books, so I personally think he is trying to achieve this.

Anyone else seen that #BorisActually video he released today.

I prefer the original.

3 Likes

Bitcoin: Female Investor

Study 2019

https://grayscale.co/insights/bitcoin-female-investor-study/

Street culture in Sofia:

2 Likes

At the risk of being too political…

This cracked me up…

6 Likes

Tomorrow… meetup in Cheltenham UK. I’ll be there.

6 Likes

Hi,
utopia?

2 Likes

As long as the source code is closed I, sadly, think it’s pretty worthless.

5 Likes

Have you used it yourself? It looks kind of shady to me to be honest. The fact that they are anonymous, that it’s closed source. The information on their site is pretty basic. As for the crypto one would wonder how much will exist ever, if there was a premine, etc.

Checked YouTube and the videos with the most views don’t even run the software, just read what’s on their website. Then there are some Indian (?) videos that do show the software for a bit, but only account creation + some clicks.

Don’t think I want to risk running this without a proper review from someone that clearly knows what they are talking about.

4 Likes