What’s up today? (Part 1)

Definitely a place that needs to see this. Great work @piluso

15 Likes

The hopper’s main body was 9 metres in diameter and approximately 20+ metres in height.

The final version of the rocket (both stages) is huge and there will be upto 35 of those rocket engines under the first stage. How many will depend on what the first stage is lifting.

3 Likes

15 sec into this,
it’s mostly CGI :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dear God, not this again…

6 Likes

Exactly, there are ordinary people who were 1.5 miles away that filmed this in 4K for themselves and actually filmed a thruster from the rigged cap of the vessel flying off into the grass after landing. So are they CGI too, well of course not. Its only reality deniers who claim such things and I hope that 000 was being satirical and having a go at the deniers. Anyone who believes the safe network is possible should have the ability to work out for themselves that its genuine.

5 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

https://btcmanager.com/south-africa-safcoin-cryptocurrency-cancer-awareness-crypto-pink-friday/?q=/south-africa-safcoin-cryptocurrency-cancer-awareness-crypto-pink-friday/&

There is already an existing safecoin, now I see there is also a ‘safcoin’. We really need another name. Just search on ‘safcoin’ on this forum…things are getting mixed up really easy

2 Likes

Hmm, now what could we build using the CLI? How about this!

blessed
See:

13 Likes
1 Like

I recommend the four pages on complex systems and how they fail linked here by Arvind to anyone interested in the area and how to design SAFE Network to be robust (eg seems relevant to areas such as the Perpetual Auction discussion):

4 Likes
5 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: Getting hardcore:

Last week, the Washington Post reported that the White House had been briefed on a plan to create an agency called HARPA, a healthcare counterpart to the Pentagon’s research and development arm DARPA.

Among other initiatives, this new agency would reportedly collect volunteer data from a suite of smart devices, including Apple Watches, Fitbits, Amazon Echos, and Google Homes in order to identify “neurobehavioral signs” of “someone headed toward a violent explosive act.”

9 Likes

Electric shock collars next I expect.

7 Likes

Government will provide discount for Christmas ?

4 Likes

How about using that data to assess whether politicians are prone to building torture centers and ordering mass bombings?

7 Likes

I know it’s serious, but this cracked me up Sascha :rofl:

2 Likes

I am not sure if this is only new to me but it’s the first time I have looked at Messari.

https://messari.io/asset/maidsafe#profile

3 Likes

I always liked Mr Irvine’s old “SpaceCoin” name, sounds futuristic but also correctly points out the inherent value of the Network Space it represents

1 Like

Not that simple as the other shitcoin managed to obtain US trademark.

3 Likes