What’s up today? (Part 1)

Unfortunately I don’t seem to have $92k kicking around

2 Likes

Only $22k for deposit. The rest, a fraction of SNT in 2023.

6 Likes

Idea how to release LA port:

The average time of ships in a port is close to 2 weeks and there Is every week more ships waiting outside of the port. So waiting there will cause lack of ships in Asia several weeks later and price can continue to climb. Not going to end well.

5 Likes

One of the major terminals is owned by a Chinese company and has mostly shut down. As the terminal accounts for about 25% of container cargo through the port, this is a big part of the problem. Chinese companies are ruled by the CCP, so if true, this indicates that the CCP may be deliberately driving the crisis.

2 Likes

China baaaad, Russia baaad.

Do you never get tired of this juvenile shite?

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Great post! Thank you.

1 Like

Remember that 200$ Ring doorbell? Yeah it was spying on you and it’s hackable af. Anyone surprised?

2 Likes

Got an archive.is link for that?
I wont be contributing to the FT paywall.

1 Like

Stop the world I want to get off

5 Likes

Isn’t it strange that Afghani Taliban are bad but Uighur Taliban are good?

What on earth could be the difference?

Got sod-all to do with any real concern about the either the Afghans or the Uighur.

Meanwhile I note that technology is weaponised in an effort to incite the Iranian people to riot over petrol shortages. I wonder who on earth could possibly be behind that?

1 Like

It’s almost like we need a way to make sure all individuals have a way to communicate privately and securely, without fear of persecution from any actor, foreign or domestic.

8 Likes

If only there was someone working on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Couldn’t find one, but there’s an older article on the same topic from last year it seems.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh how wonderful, exactly the change we needed. I bet they will be soooo much better now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I’m a bit miffed that they didn’t use my suggestion: Facecrook.

10 Likes

Or mine: Fecky McFeckface

7 Likes