What’s up today? (Part 1)

2 Likes

I would set little store on ANYTHING that Ukraine does these days.
The EU wants little to do with the corrupt fools in Kiev, even the Yanks are embarrassed by the antics of their puppets and Russia just sits quietly to the side. Once nordStream2 starts pumping there is no significant income for this failed state.

Ukraine was only ever of any import as part of Russia/USSR. It had zero industry pre-USSR and what it has now is ALL ex-Soviet. - see Antonov and the fertiliser plants in Kiev or is in a Russian-speaing area that would eventually prefer reintegration with the Rodina.

In short they are up shit creek without a paddle and will do or say anything that might bring in some money.

File under “irrelevant”

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of fascists.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Boooomyaaaah

12 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: Ultimate Safe Network H8terz Thread: Doomers vs. Sycoph-Ants

Today is the unhappy 20th anniversary of 9/11

Lest we forget. Until that day no steel framed building ever collapsed from a fire - let alone at near free-fall speed.

9 Likes

Yes but think of the shareholder value that has been created since…

The thing about the casualties on that day is not that there were so many, but so few…
and how conveniently certain firms had declared a holiday and NONE of their staff were in the penthouse offices… Miraculous…

4 Likes

Soon to be a laser on your smart devices no doubt.

What’s up today? Shaping the now for a better tomorrow. The future is what we make of it.

2 Likes

Enjoy…

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

"For a more age-appropriate experience, Google has changed some of your settings because you aren’t confirmed to be over 18.

If you’re 18 or older you can verify your age when you check your settings."

Google, you can **** right off with your data hoover.

This was in an email on an account for an old Android phone, received today after I was messing about on that phone a week or two ago.

12 Likes

Wow, I’ve not seen that message yet. Youtube blocks a lot of political content with age restrictions … so this is political censorship 100%.

1 Like

I believe many self hosters would be interested in SAFE once things get a bit more usable.

13 Likes

Yeah, i always thought of safe as the real cloud, not just your stuff running on someone elses servers.

7 Likes

Well tomorrow actually. SpaceX is sending 4 private citizens into space for 3 days

Inspiration4 is what they are naming it.

And raising money for a children’s charity in the process.

The broadcast starts approx 4 hours before takeoff (takeoff @ 00:02 UTC Thursday)

2 Likes
1 Like