What’s up today? (Part 1)

https://pay.bitfinex.com/

1 Like

And it actually soft landed. Albeit with a lean, maybe one landing leg failing.

Then the rocket decided on its own to try it a second time, got some height and exploded.

But still a success in landing, now fix the fire that was happening.

3 Likes

?? I thought it was aborted for the day? Did they just try again?

edit: okay, so I found the footage of the flight and landing … didn’t see the next part … wondering if you are trolling us for fun … :wink: lol

edit2: okay, so found it now … here is the boom part: Watch SpaceX launch Starship SN10, at the edge of the exclusion zone! - YouTube

4 Likes

I must have missed that part! I was pretty excited and then just ranted on for a bit to my kids about how awesome it was that it landed successfully :joy:
Guess I better rewatch!

2 Likes

The Bitcoin Standard Podcast covered an issue with NFTs. They are often a token that allows you to view a hosted piece of art. If the host goes down you lose access to the art. Safe Network will solve the issue of true ownership on an original piece of art. It will become something that will be able to be sold and transferred. The artist would upload their art and sell the key. If the artist destroys their own copy this becomes a true original.

3 Likes

I added an automatic translation of the weekly news and shared it in Twitter and Facebook

7 Likes

“Google will surely tout this as a step forward for “transparency and user control,” knowing full well that the vast majority of its users will not understand how FLoC works, and that very few will go out of their way to turn it off. It will pat itself on the back for ushering in a new, private era on the Web, free of the evil third-party cookie—the technology that Google helped extend well past its shelf life, making billions of dollars in the process.”

2 Likes
4 Likes

Binance chain may be the grossest thing in crypto.

1 Like
8 Likes
1 Like

Not that I condone it, but thats kinda how cryptos always been.
Smart ppl know to look out for it, inexperienced ppl learn a valuable lesson.
Welcome to the wild West.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! Very impressive indeed

If possible I guess the next attempt to write a python binding will be through wasm :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with it myself, but maybe this will also be an option in the future:

2 Likes

Another day, another rug pull…

1 Like

IMO, governments don’t like it when people scam their citizens … as then they learn to be skeptical … then the government has a more difficult time scamming their citizens.

This would be game changing and a huge benefit to the Safe Network. Maybe we should be writing our senators (if you’re in the US).

4 Likes

IMO, if they are going to do that, they should aim for at least what google fiber is already providing - 1Gbps. IMO, kind of a waste of the time and effort otherwise. Not that I support governments doing anything - as it’s the people’s value that’s being taken at the point of a gun to fund it all and not everyone willingly consents.

2 Likes

I added an automatic translation of the weekly news and shared it in Twitter and Facebook:

12 Likes

You’re a champion @Dimitar !!

8 Likes