What’s up today?

Today we reached 200 likes on our Facebook page!

3 Likes

$ good
Crypto -bad

yea?

Bunch of criminals.

1 Like

Well “freedom”-lovers… Proud?

Lets have less hypocritical whining from the believers in kulak fairy stories, please.

1 Like

An interesting development from Cloudflare’s ‘serverless’ platform Workers (that’s serverless in that developers don’t have to worry about configuring the servers rather than servers not existing). They decided to use an object-oriented approach rather than CRDTs for consistent coordination between instances. Not really directly analogous to Safe but it’s looking to solve the same sort of issues of consistency without having to refer to a central authority so may be of interest.

6 Likes

Uniswap becomes the first DeFI project to hit $2 billion in total value locked

3 Likes
12 Likes

Sia launched a new forum today:

1 Like

I’ve been arguing this for years now and IMO, Safe Network will be the one to change everything.

11 Likes

Once we have stable releases, api, and tooling then people might start feeling comfortable dipping their toes here again. I think many have come and found a lack of documentation or build something and then there are breaking changes and launch has been postponed enough where many had lost interest. We’re getting to a point now where that all should be behind us soon so I’m looking forward to see more people come to build their visions on something so revolutionary and feature rich.

8 Likes

Great news for gitter/gitlab users…

4 Likes

Microsoft’s long-lived operating system Windows XP—that still powers over 1% of all laptops and desktop computers worldwide—has had its source code leaked online, allegedly, along with Windows Server 2003.

I’m sure it’s not M$ marketing department that did this…

1 Like

Filecoin main-net is here looks like: https://twitter.com/Filecoin/status/1310584817369714693

4 Likes

I guess interesting because QUIC is the protocol used by qp2p:

2 Likes

Non-Google translation, possibly better too from a small company:

10 Likes

Github code scanning available to all:

GitHub code scanning is a developer-first, GitHub-native approach to easily find security vulnerabilities before they reach production. We’re thrilled to announce the general availability of code scanning. You can enable it on your public repository today!

7 Likes

Our colonial masters in England have decided Scotland is to be used as a dumping ground for war-stricken refugees.

Time Scotland was out of this abusive relationship.
F||ck the Conservatives, Feck Westminster and f||ck any bastard that dares to defend them.

Oh and GIRFUY if you ever even considered voting Tory. You failed as a human being.

Whats wrong with the Isle of Wight?

It has a Conservative MP…

1 Like
2 Likes

I think it was inevitable after his performance in the last debate.

5 Likes