What’s up today?

Do we have any estimates on when the network launches? (Patient waiter since 2014)

1 Like

A butterfly labs 2 weeks.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

raises hand - I have a little experience in blockchain contract development. I wanted to get the basics right before jumping in - keen to collaborate

2 Likes

Pre-release port whitelisting/blacklisting for Linux/Windows plus a paid for Tor/VPN like thingy on top.

https://safing.io/

7 Likes

made me laugh.

3 Likes

Do not be rekt pleb. Buy MAID!

:godzilla:

The USA, and by extension the world, is neck deep in stupid.

7 Likes

Well the capitalists are, anyway…

3 Likes

:safe: The Russian SAFE site is complete! :safe:

https://safenetforum.ru/

I’m looking for Patreon for the Russian site and forum. Please, if you are interested in taking control of the domain and the hosting server, PM me :dragon:

:freedom: :security: :privacy:

3 Likes
1 Like

Great project of our friend @nbaksalyar:

17 Likes

Valuable insight for decentralised projects. This is very relevant for moving decentralised services into mainstream.

Things like trust and curation can scale because of this, and this can replace the broken, centralised platforms which are too large to manage.

Short thread:

6 Likes

In the forum we have about 6500 registered users (inactive ones are constantly deleted by the forum software).

We also have 45 people level 3. These are the people who are most active and create the most content. Ie about 0.7% support community-wide content :dragon:

This means that if all 6500 users of the forum start Vaults we will be able to support 500 000 users!

:rosie:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Bank of England say that negative interest rates have been placed in the tool box.
But don’t worry they don’t intend to use them.

… so why put them in the tool box at all.

I think just the threat of looming negative interest rates will force some economic activity…
but, looking at the state of the global economy, we will probably see negative rates sooner than later.

Its probably best to remove part of your savings from the system by buying metals, and crypto.

2 Likes
2 Likes