7 Likes

Pretty amazing conversation about the perpetual web

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21764592

6 Likes
2 Likes

This network has even bigger requirements

https://threefold.io/tech.html

3 Likes

That project is a SAFE copycat on a blockchain. They call for an “autonomous” dapps layer, “farmers”, and even have a foundation with “ambassadors” for a network “inspired by nature”. First video on YouTube is from a year ago. I give it zero out of 4 stars and two thumbs down for originality.

7 Likes

Once your data is secure on the safenet, you can chop and change OS systems at will. Running SAFEApps, office or otherwise, will run just as well on Ubuntu as it will on windows.

Backdoor spookery is about to have the lights switched off.

3 Likes
1 Like

If ppl will use weak passwords and not use features available to protect them ( 2fa in this case) these things are bound to happen.

Is it just me or is placing cameras in bedrooms a little over the top.

5 Likes

Definitely. Though you may have the strongest password ever, putting a camera into a bedroom + with children is a very bad idea

1 Like

368 Conservative wins. Brexit next month.

2 Likes

Although no conservative win in Scotland according to the exit poll.

1 Like
5 Likes

They’ll do anything to incorporate the blockchain in their products!

Shoe breeding on a blockchain?

1 Like

$425 billion of nonexistent money into the economy by the middle of next month.

3 x bitcoins market cap printed out of thin air… :exploding_head:

3 Likes

How much money is destroyed by them. How does it balance out for the last year?

Its not “non-existent” money

Still significant that the more money is destroyed - recreated than is the BTC market cap.

I could be wrong, but I get the impression this is just new money, rather than replacing destroyed money.

1 Like

Who knows. Cointelegraph is not always telling the whole picture. Sounds better for views if they give you the impression its all new money

1 Like

Not a reliable source, but looks like they havent been very busy for the last 10 years, maybe playing catch up now.

1 Like