What’s up today?

MaidSafe mentioned briefly in a comparison to other projects. The author is flagrantly confused.

2 Likes

Unfortunately lot of people are misinformed about Maidsafe. Hopefully in the future, it will be better.

He didn’t even get the right coin token name right… awful

This is because no real working product to show, sadly, no one cares about It only investors who bought the coins

Not for the current internet I guess, but still…

2 Likes

Exciting developments in Webassembly space:

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/08/webassembly-interface-types/

Related to Safe Web Apps and access control

5 Likes

Possibly Chrome only - not sure?

2 Likes

Goodbye Uber
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

This is hilarious:

So much for opsec…

5 Likes

See also: Dev forum SPARQL discussion

8 Likes
2 Likes

When I saw this I could already see how this would look with SAFE Network and SAFEcoin integration. After the SAFE Network, we should all become a decent ISP.

• No company involvement, for account creation.
  • I pay you 1 SAFEcoin for 1 gig of traffic (for the clueless consumers debating MAID value/price)
  • Bootstrapped SAFE Network

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey @dirvine @anon86652309 I’m not positive here but could Fantom be fitted to work with SAFE for smart contracts?? It’s for a DAG based system and written in Rust.

Edit: My auto correct had changed the project name to Factom which is an entirely different project when it was meant to read as “Fantom”. Just wanted to correct and @dirvine as the mistake was pretty misleading.

4 Likes

Not sure, I will try and get a better look when we are closer to Fleming though. I have bookmarked it in my vimwiki though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m away for a little and miss such gems! The president of the United States doesn’t understand what “sovereign foreign nation” means. Though he’s been retweeting claims he’s the King of Israel and such recently, so maybe the significance of this one has shrunk since he wrote it.

1 Like
2 Likes

A place to gather stuff like the above to help Devs work with Linked Data / RDF, on the Dev forum:

2 Likes