Are you implying autophagy isn’t good?

1 Like

Sounds about right :joy:

1 Like
8 Likes

Short 17min look.

Shamelessly stolen from a mates FB :slight_smile:

and also

note that chap is NOT sweating, not at all, no siree…

1 Like

So,
They print, brrrrrrr.
Then “need” to raise rates to curb inflation.
Then high rates cause massive bank loses.
Then they print, brrrrr… to help the banks they broke with high rates.
Then, hmmm, inflation?

Am I on the right track here?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-16/jpmorgan-says-fed-s-loans-will-provide-2-trillion-of-liquidity#xj4y7vzkg

3 Likes

Just what they did in the 1929 crash that brought on the depression … but the oligarchs made out well - they bought everything on the cheap after the crash.

“Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with a flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back."

Sir Josiah Stamp, former President, Bank of England”

3 Likes

should I worry to maid has rival?

Exactly right and the sad part is the majority of people still think banks can only invest deposits and don’t just create ‘money’ from nothing :woozy_face:

1 Like

Unbelievable really the complete cluster # we live in. Is it that we are simply not capable of better.

Who’s this “we” ?? Humanity has never been a united group. There are predator, slave, and freedom mindsets … The predators have been in charge a long while and have farmed people to be of the slave-mindset.

For a long time so much of the knowledge of how we’ve been farmed has been kept out of the public eye. But that’s radically changed with the Internet and social media. Yet the knowledge has only served to show us that we are divided into these different mindsets.

The knowledge is power, but it’s not freedom in and of itself, nor will knowledge simply make the chains vanish. Some like to be in chains!!!

There is no “we” … Those that want to be free have to build that world and as I’ve said for a while now - I believe the freedom-mindsets are in the minority.

It’s a hard road.

Edit: I’m just glad people are able to have this conversation now without having to debate the fact that we have been held as oligarch/banker tax-cattle for multiple millennia. The stage is now set for solutions.

3 Likes

The “we” is humans as species, my expectations of what we are capable of is on the decline.

2 Likes

Looks absolutely ri-donk-ulous

2 Likes

retro games
minecraft
:smiley:

I’m too old for screens that small! Squint enough as it is on my normal sized screen.

Bitcoin ad truck in front of Silicon Valley Bank HQ

:rofl:

5 Likes

We ARE capable of better, but some whining banker will complain that he and his family will not be as fabulously wealthy as previous if we try to sort it out.
And the media which he controls makes entirely sure his message is the only one we are allowed to hear.

2 Likes

Let me paint a little picture here: Banks are suffering due to bond losses; So the FED injects massive liquidity - this devalues the dollar; which in turn devalues the bonds … which causes more banks to fail.

See where this is going?

3 Likes

Somebody was looking for some good news?

Zionists and their banker pals wont like it but hey-ho…

2 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom