What’s up today? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What’s up today? (Part 1) - #11082 by andreruigrok.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

First! Woo Hoo!

16 Likes

Silver is not for me, I will claim Bronze, thank you!

4 Likes

You sure it wasn’t alien :poop:??

4 Likes

I will claim gold, nobody claimed it yet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All, Congrats on hitting 10000 posts!

12 Likes

I’m going to break my rule and predict that SN will launch before the next 10,000 :grimacing:

12 Likes

seems like @andreruigrok should win a prize :trophy: for hitting post #10000. Safe Plushie? T-shirt?

8 Likes

And maybe @Future should get one for starting a thread that has had 10000 replies :clap:t2:

5 Likes

And on the inside :horse_racing:t3: with the first proper post :happybeing: takes first place after a stewards enquiry :trophy:

MaidSafe, we need SN sooooooon

10 Likes

You’re not just after a prize are you @happybeing? :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hihi WUT is SAFE’s first killer SNapp

1 Like

welcome traveler, its 2045 and maidsafe hasnt yet developed a stable testnet, so we cant yet make SNapps! see you soon tm when the net will be stable!

1 Like

Rest in Peace Wal Thornill, May 2, 1942 – February 7, 2023.

Physicist. Cosmologist. Natural Philosopher.

Lead physicist of Electric Universe Cosmology.

May future generations widely recognize your many scientific contributions.

This video, narrated by Wal, was just re-released from 2021 with some background info that touches on topics recently discussed in this thread and a first prediction for the James Webb telescope.

Additional videos in the series with more predictions here.

2 Likes

As if this isn’t bad enough, obviously this is just one outfit of many, and with “bullshit generating AI” already adding scale and effectiveness it becomes risky to trust information about any contentious issue, and not just online but particularly online.

We will need to rethink how we obtain and curate information. Even if we think a source is trustable, sincere and has integrity, they too can be manipulated so :person_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Don’t we just believe ‘the party’ regardless of what our own eyes and ears tell us? :joy:

Johnny cabs are finally here :joy:

2 Likes

“Roadways” :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Like