What’s up today? (Part 1)

I feel the same about Ms Truss, what happened there?

1 Like

Ferk knows, the English governmental processes have gone so far downhill so fast that intelligent analysis is no longer possible.

We are now at the stage where they are calling for Boris Johnson to return…

If Bojo is the answer its a REALLY stupid question.
Meanwhile in Scotland the Backstabber -in-Chief Sturgeon will refuse to take advantage of the confusion of our enemies. Frustrating to put it mildly. Now is the time to heap some Constitutional uncertainty on top of everything else going wrong for London.

3 Likes

A whiff of pork markets and the country goes off its head. Who knows what’s in store? Please.God not Johnson again though.

1 Like

Won’t be Johnson will be one of the WEF’s puppets. Sunak or Mordaunt :rage:

1 Truss = 4 Scaramucci’s or Mooches :wink:
I was surprised to hear that hotel costs in the UK are very high atm (also for EU visitors).
I guess this can be explained (like higher heating costs), but with the lower value of the Pound and me thinking there was less demand, I didn’t expect that.

Is this true?

Despite being in office for merely 44 days, Truss will still get to claim a yearly £115,000 allowance reserved for former Prime Ministers.

Quite ironic if so as I read she stepped down because she is not able to lower taxes as promised. Who pays that :grimacing: :rofl:

I laugh while our president can barely remember his name.
The world is a mess!

4 Likes

Nah, she “resigned” cos she was completely clueless, out of her depth and so bad at her job that even the Tories and their money funnellers decided she had to go. But yes it is true that ex PMs get £115k per year in a rule brought in when Thatcher was given the boot.

4 Likes

Is this ant currently working on anything for SN?

7 Likes
7 Likes

Work? And ruin those good looks? I don’t think so.

Interesting how they create a vacuum with the wing like structure. You get push and pull this way.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-03369-1

4 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

5 Likes

Don’t like it,

My rants were made to be seen wide-screen.

1 Like

If you click on the three horizontal lines, it will be hidden.

1 Like

I know - I was just winding you up - I think its great

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Dimitar - while you’re at it can we add a plugin to make Markdown charts display properly?

5 Likes

Of course I’ll try it tomorrow because I’m already out (unless @neo beats me to it)

5 Likes

Happy days :slight_smile:

1 Like

This quantum computing stuff is getting really weird.

6 Likes