What’s up today? (Part 1)

Rather worrying.

2 Likes

Libertarian view on Alex Jones trial. I havent known that, quite disturbing.

2 Likes

6 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

So true. In Rust you correct a first set of syntax errors and then a whole new set of errors appears from the borrow checker. But this means you have progressed.

In Rust making a program compiles takes a long time, but then it should work, minus logic errors. Whereas in C/C++ it takes less time to make your program compiles, but then you have to debug memory errors at runtime (dangling pointers, memory leaks, buffer overflow, …).

5 Likes

Science makes no errors…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

5 Likes

I love the “chairman” at 5:20 … “MR. CRAPO” … you literally couldn’t make that up … and it looks like he going to take a ***** too.

Hilarious! :rofl:

1 Like

You literally COULD - do you know the meaning of the word “literally”?

1 Like

Do you understand that when making a joke you often exaggerate to emphasize the point?

Do you know the meaning of the words “joke” and “humor”?

2 Likes

I did a little looking back at older articles and this has been in the works for months … but looks like it’s coming together now.

The UK Establishment is rife with paedos

https://archive.ph/RBM7J

3 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

4 Likes
8 Likes

Microsoft creating a new walled garden? Surely not?

8 Likes

You mean there might be a chance that Microsoft’s investment in Github wasn’t pure benevolent love of innovation and open source and supporting developers?? What is the world coming to!

7 Likes

Hodlonaut KO’d CW to the tune of Wright having to pay 350k.

Im not quite sure how to translate that but it sounds juicy :slight_smile:

Hodlonaut won the lawsuit and Craig Wright has to pay court costs.
I know there are some here who think that Wright may be Satoshi… but I am not one of them.

6 Likes