What’s up today? (Part 1)

Crazy world, i know people are classed as corporations in order for us to be taken to court etc, as laws are based of maritime law and dont apply to people.

Never heard it vice versa though, but wouldnt surprise me if your correct.

RE: Tether’s reserves … they have released a report today from a supposedly independent auditor:

From: Tether Displays $82 Billion Reserves to Silence Haters

Conducted by independent accountants MHA Cayman, the attestation represents the group’s assets as of March 31, 2022, as follows:

• Consolidated total assets are at least $82,424,821,101
  • The group’s consolidated assets exceed its consolidated liabilities
  • The group’s reserves against issued digital tokens exceed the amount required to redeem them
  • Consolidated assets show a significant decrease in average maturity with a focus on shorter-term assets

The report also reflects an increase in the group’s investments in money market and U.S. Treasury bills, which rose from $34.5 billion to $39.2 billion, an increase of more than 13%.

3 Likes

I think how those auditors define assets is important here…

1 Like

I’m going to remain suspicious. If everything was on the up and up then why have they been dragging their feet on a full disclosure all these years.

1 Like

I agree, if there was nothing to hide why not just comply and prove it.

If the assetts arent stable , they are not fit to back a stable coin IMO.
Things change.

But then perhaps it is all legit, and some entity / entities are using the doubt to enrich themselves.

If tether rebought masses of usdt cheap to balance the books ( even indirectly ) they would be in good shape now.

Ill continue to avoid.

1 Like

IRAN: Digital Food Rationing rolls out using Biometric IDs amid food riots

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.” Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
12 min.

“Nutritional Security” provided by the folk at the Rockefeller Foundation. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ukraine

Stability of infrastructure…

Little meme image I created today … feel free to spread it around.

14 Likes

Critics arrive late.

There are so many problems with the current internet… a small amount of freedom, no privacy, no security.

To be expected the appetite for something better will only grow.

9 Likes

Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Unless there is a receiver beside the person ingesting the pill, then this is very difficult, read impossible at this time.

And for those wanting to use illegal drugs, then there won’t be a chip LOL
For those wanting to sell their legal prescription drugs, then crust the drug and remove the tiny chip. It has to be hardened against acid so easy enough to find.

Its a stupid idea and for the near future not possible without the patient using expensive gear to receive the signal.

LOL I can imaging people selling Faraday Clothing to block any signals.

3 Likes

But if it’s for compliance as he says, then a lack of a signal will trigger a response … so the person who is supposed to take the druge would need to fake the signal, not avoid it.

So I would imagine there would be an app on their phone and some sort of bluetooth signal. As you say though it’s fantasy at the moment. There are possibly simple ways to trick the system as well - e.g. acid solution in a cup … but it’s a technological game at this point and seems unlikely the average joe would win at that in the end.

1 Like

Dissolve it in some warm water?

3 Likes

A little rant I wrote and posted on minds.com today:

Maybe even warm vinegar to provide the power since it would certainly be powered by the acid in the stomach.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Covid is sooo last year …

The simulations for monkeypox happened one year ago and it’s time to move forward to the year of the monkey.

3 Likes

This article is from earlier in the month, but really interesting IMO. Aside from powering low power devices I am curious about scaling something like this. I worked with this particular algae in a lab as an undergrad and it’s very easy to grow.

3 Likes

:rofl: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes