What’s up today? (Part 1)

7 posts were split to a new topic: Enjoying NATO in Scotland with a cup of tea

Well they would say that, wouldn’t they?

4 Likes

For our Scottish folk, especially Willie who I irritate with this at least once a decade.

If you don’t get it, just say and I’ll make it twice this decade.

4 Likes
1 Like

Haha, tried to read but just learned Kim has blocked me. He used to follow me but I unfollowed him because of so many nonsensical and baseless claims.

Here we go…

1 Like

Be that as it may, the numbers he’s showing in his post there are accurate as far as I can tell.

Some of them you can get from here:

I can’t see them and am not interested given his recent history of misinformation and irresponsibility. I get he’s paranoid and has good reason - there are people after him which is one reason I’ve followed him for years. But he’s become a danger to many.

For example he’s been telling people to get all in on Bitcoin in an irresponsible way, as if he knows the future. People who’ve followed that advice are now in dire straights, people are literally killing themselves during this crash. There’s highlighting dangers, there’s giving options with risk warnings, then there’s using your platform in a way that endangers others.

Once he was a potential ally, now he’s so intent on attacking those who are after him that for me he’s not worth listening to and I don’t want to be associated with him. He blocked me but I’d already unfollowed him for that reason.

2 Likes

No need for comment by me…

6 Likes

I am sorry, but what are talking about ?

I don’t get it …

Sorry Mark , been too busy to get wound up. Please dont stop :slight_smile:

2 Likes
7 Likes

The IMF is going to have a stroke.

6 Likes

Whats new? the IMF are a bunch of strokers anyway…

3 Likes

TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson said that global food shortages caused by the war in Ukraine could eventually lead to cannibalism, and he only appeared to be half-joking.

Eat the rich … they are more likely to be “organic”.

1 Like

Clarkson is a washed-up garrulous arsehole, with no clue about anything except motor cars he doesn’t have to pay for himself.

Best ignored entirely.

Why you being such a grump?

Thought RT would be cheering you up with the glories of mother Russias ongoing special operation? :wink:

2 Likes

Chap has to stick to his core skills

Disgusted that they appear to be allowing wounded nazis from the steel plant to be evacuated. Should have treated them the same way the Ukrainians treated wounded Russians, - ie tied them up and set fire to them. OTOH taking the wounded out means the able-bodied survivors will have to fight amongst themselves as to who gets eaten first.

1 Like

Can’t beat’em; join’em:

“Meta adopts Bitcoin after its own stablecoin failed”

6 Likes

You know forty of them are Jewish? According to Russian media all of NATO are Nazis, and only the country that meets the definition of fascist is standing up against the Nazis who are determined to erase Russia from the globe.

Plenty to criticise in the West, UK included, but we’re not Nazis whether we invented concentration camps a century ago or not, they were not extermination camps. Russia’s history is pretty awful too if the past matters wrt Ukraine. The atrocities being committed there by Russian military are appalling, as is the treatment of Russia’s own soldiers by its military.

1 Like

Please get back on topic. Now.

3 Likes