What’s up today? (Part 1)

Good people pursue truth.

The corrupt and selfish take what they can from others and defend their own interests, at the expense of others… shooting the messenger, is just part of that. Organised crime is organised… whether it is stamped as .gov; mic; or any other.

What looks good for all people, is not what promotes exploitation; wars; and other crimes.

Obviously.

2 Likes

A commenter claims Assange is a Rothschild psyop and asks why Wikileaks never had any 9/11 leaks or Covid leaks. Also has some thoughts of sudden appearance of his wife and kids. Interesting perspective that I never thought of before (not the1st time). Just sayin’.

1 Like

:sascha:

7 Likes

The usual smear I guess…

HAPPY CAKE DAY @anon34725758!!!

4 Likes

I had a read of the article, browsed through the comments a bit, then searched the page and found the Rothschild comment I guess you’re referring to. I flirted briefly with the idea of trying to put together a reasoned response to the points you mention there in your post, but after reading the comment gave up on the idea.

For anyone tempted to read the article or the comments I will give a quick report of the experience: a better example of brain-rotting drivel would be difficult to find. Don’t waste your time. I’m going to go play through a few grandmaster’s games of chess to cleanse my brainspace after this.

The Assange story remains one of various Western states colluding to silence a journalist who actually did his job. He has been tortured, his doctors and lawyer’s meetings have been illegally surveilled, there have been assassination plots, states have been bribed and bullied into compliance, a media onslaught for years calling him a ‘creep’ and a hacker and a rapist and a friend of evil Russia etc etc has been used to villainise and otherise him.

An utter mockery has been made of the most fundamental human rights, the right to a fair trial, the right of us all to know what our governments are up to, any notion of a free press.

The whole affair is a disgusting reflection of the cruelty and vapidity of human affairs, and that article and associated comment section is simply vile.

7 Likes

I’m not saying this is true, I’m just saying that, if they can knock down the world trade center with controlled demolition and then doctor videos on the news to make it look like planes were flown into it, then I think they can easily fake Assange being in Belmarsh.

We are in such an information vacuum, that we have to consider possibilities and weigh the facts ourselves, and not depend on what the MSM tells us or what someone says is vile and too horrible to contemplate.

The user who posted that mince has a thoroughly well-deserved rep as a useless troll.
Best ignored totally, he has nothing constructive to bring to this community.

I don’t troll people or insult them by for example calling them useless. Its true that I’m not a developer or investor here, but as I understand it the off topic Covid thread is there for anyone logged in to read or post to, and as I see it is an alternative to doing so on facebook or twitter. As I have said before here, it is a credit to this community that it exists as such. I usually stick to that thread but in this case I posted in this one.

I’m not concerned about my reputation with the likes of you, @Southside , who are given to bully people instead of listening to them.

1 Like

Everyone:
Let’s keep it civil. At least agree to disagree.

@Southside: Please refrain from personal attacks.

6 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

strong global growth in Internet use, with the estimated number of people who have used the Internet surging to 4.9 billion in 2021, from an estimated 4.1 billion in 2019.

Of the 2.9 billion still offline, an estimated 96 per cent live in developing countries.

3 Likes

I don’t care what the oligarchy says - they are slow-murdering him. Disgusting.

10 Likes

20211213_173414

Privacy. Security. Freedom

Interesting news this week regarding USDT and Evergrande … This is the second video I’ve seen about it this week and it could spell big trouble for the crypto’s in the short to medium term –

Also interesting about AWS going down for a while this week and taking some crypto projects down with it … all the more need for decentralized solutions like Safe Network.

6 Likes
1 Like

That would be more truthful if it said " Discredited Western puppet junta-in-waiting wants to appear credible to whitewash its appalling record of genocide against Muslim minorities"

Tesla now accepting Dogecoin for cars? … Maidsafe needs to talk with Elon - get him to take Maid tokens … I’d be willing to part with say … 3 tokens for a Tesla? … well maybe.

1 Like

Merch can often mean t-shirts, toys, and such things. I would think cars would be cars not merch in inverted commas

6 Likes

I wonder how many crypto wallets are written in Java and how vulnerable they are to the Log4j exploit?

9 Likes