What’s up today? (Part 1)

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

It blows my mind too, that a single individual could be in possession of such wealth. Let alone the Bezoes of this world with a magnitude more.

5 Likes

This news makes me feel like a complete idiot.

4 Likes

Do not worry, he can not sell to get $2.500.000.000
He can only transfer, or make selfie with it.

Why? This news is only a reminder that complete idiots do get lucky.

3 Likes

Don’t underestimate the power of luck, it can get you work!

Privacy. Security. Freedom

8 Likes

Lmao, that is hilarious!

2 Likes

Totally inadequate protocol.

If they aren’t willing to play Russian Roulette with their applicants, then they really do not have the courage of their convictions.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Have you ever seen the movie Intacto? Who doesn’t want luck on their side?

1 Like

Also Jams?

2 Likes

Yet another exploit ($55M) against the most hacked project in DeFi. #bZx @bzxhq

Privacy. Security. Freedom

6 Likes

Hard to say how this will affect crypto. More inflation for certain, so good for crypto. But crazy tax reporting could be very bad – doesn’t go into effect until 2023-24 I think.

2 Likes

Interesting thread. It seems that Reddit karma may soon earn you crypto via Arbitum, which I’ve never heard of, but seems to have some VC backing. Not sure what to make of it to be honest as I’ve polished off a fair bit of wine and my powers of reason are not at their best, but my immediate thought is that being paid for opinion is incentivising disinformation in a way that Reddit has so far largely avoided.

Your Karma points will soon be tokens. Think - community-based decisions. - forking subreddits in disagreements. And all of this without even losing your community points? It’s like moving from fb to Twitter without having to rebuild your followers.

https://twitter.com/iamRahul20x/status/1455950490366263301

1 Like

Mind which way the wind blows… or they’ll shoot with a laser!

2 Likes

Hmmm, telling.

2 Likes

Solana makes me want to puke. :face_vomiting:

New IEEE issue is on distributed computing and transactions
https://www.computer.org/csdl/journal/td/2022/04

2 Likes

Simon Dixon: DeFi About To Change. What happens next?

2 Likes