What’s up today? (Part 1)

2 Likes

Mmmhmmm… :clown_face:

I recommend that dont focus on blockchains, it is really small field and it is also really small data structure, even not storage.

Maidsafe focus decentralized the THE DATA, it means the basic business model of Maidsafe is cloud computing like AWS, Google cloud.

The AWS is bigger than the sum of Bitcoin and top100 coins. And Youtube has more than 1 billion users. They are target of Maidsafe.

Interoperability with BTC or USDT or ETH ? Someone will do it. But not critical.

P.S If safecoin will have real vaule, the exchange and bridge with stable coins are good business. Then, someone must do it. It is natural flow.

6 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

Crypto geniuses need more hats, bigger hats, more ego and definitely less behind the eyes.

It’s not my scene “we are all Jock Thompson’s bairns” but these guys really grit on me, looking down at folk telling them how dumb they are using a message to re-enforce the intelligent are so good and the stupid are to be lectured to, but of course “I am in the intelligent zone, in fact I am an expert in, well … everything”.

I hope Safe never ever has people speaking to other humans like that.

8 Likes

I understand it totally differently - Richard does not say what is right or wrong, he says that everyone should have the right to a public platform to express their opinion freely, and then each individual should decide for himself what is smart or not and ignore what he thinks is stupid. Currently, the large platforms decide this instead of the people.

4 Likes

The Sia foundation first report:

Not sure how this one ever got past me. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any reference to this recording but it is an absolute gem.

11 Likes

Maidsafe getting mentioned due to filecoin pump

12 Likes

Decided to help out a bit and comment about maid. Get the likes going:

8 Likes

Can’t see your comment

Working on it, stupid restrictions on Reddit nowadays.

1 Like

Please up vote the post so it can climb up the r/cc page.

1 Like

I am sorry, but are we talking about the same video? It is weird, but I can’t tie what you say to the video above… Especially the part referring to Safe.

1 Like

Exactly! It’s crystal clear to me and he even explains why this is good

1 Like

Was eight minutes in when a screen popped up looking for personal information if I want to continue - bit gutted, can’t find somewhere to watch without being restricted, if anyone has a link I’d appreciate it

You can fill in whaterver you want :slight_smile: no email check or something

1 Like

https://richardheart.com/ is the video I was talking about.

1 Like

As one of the people Richard has helped, I confirm that what he wrote on his site is true. I personally thanked him for the free books and videos.

2 Likes
2 Likes