What’s up today? (Part 1)

Rockefeller and friends have already War Gamed this out. Funny how they rhetorically ask if we choose more or less cooperation. They know full well what the next step is. None of their planning involved saving the middle class. In fact they are ignored throughout the whole document. We are currently in “Lock Step” phase of the plan.

LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback

After conditioning the population under LOCK STEP we will move to HACK ATTACK for up to a decade. We will see the loss of human rights and the rise of authoritarian power. Once the global population is steeped in this for a decade or so we will move to the next phase.

HACK ATTACK – An economically unstable and shock-prone world in which governments weaken, criminals thrive, and dangerous innovations emerge

Due to them foisting HACK ATTACK creating an economically destroyed world, we start SMART SCRAMBLE. Amazing how they have it all worked out. Yet folk think this is all spontaneous.

SMART SCRAMBLE – An economically depressed world in which individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems

After SMART SCRAMBLE and the oppressive nature of HACK ATTACK human rights, people will start to demand a stronger world government to protect their rights that are being abused by the world plantation owners in individual nation plantations. So the owners will sell them a top down world government that folk will accept out of sheer desperation. The Plantation managers, that put all this to work, will come out into the open and offer help to solve they problems they created to get demand for their World Government. Individual nation states become Plantations with massive World Government Bureaucracy. This will ensure no nation or race of people ever gets out of line again. This gives us the final phase of the plan CLEVER TOGETHER.

CLEVER TOGETHER – A world in which highly coordinated and successful strategies emerge for addressing both urgent and entrenched worldwide issues

A world wide pandemic was required to kick off this scenario. Just before world wide launch of the plan they ran Event 201, a dry run, in which the plantation owners discuss how to retain power through the execution of the plan. Never once are they concerned that small business should survive who for example employs 2/3 of the US population. This is because they are washing away the ability of the middle class to ever recover by building the power of Plantation Corporations, International Corporations and Banks, to supply the service that the Middle Class provided. This is the end of the middle class world wide. No war was needed although they will probably add one for more profit. Incredible!

2 Likes

Could we one day farm with our brain…

Edit: you will have the ability to save and load memories.

… Would you install a safenet plugin for your brain lace?

We are at some point going to be walking drones connected to starlink. Wow.

Elon is building the scifi version of the future.

1 Like
1 Like

SAFE Network is going to change this…
https://twitter.com/tprstly/status/1298980215138394113?s=20
(One for the meme wars?)

7 Likes

The ridiculous thing is, the deteriating experience is mainly due to legislation.

As most of us will remember, cookie warnings used to be a browser dialogue with a checkbox that said ‘don’t ask again’, which everyone checked after 5 minutes. It’s an infuriating law, that I wish would burn and die!

It makes navigating to new websites a pain, but either hiding much of the site with the stupid warning or pops up and irritates that way instead. By forcing websites to do it, you can’t disable them at the browser level either.

Wtf didn’t they just ask browsers to build this in, with an option to say ‘wtf ever’!?

/rant :joy:

2 Likes

I will be rather annoyed if programmers take the same bad habits they have now, like Popups, JavaScript required for everything, ads jumping around the page, and carry that forward to SAFE. Whatever happened to simple hypertext? To retro?

2 Likes

Shared this on Reddit and it’s getting some action! Join in the conversation! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You probably already encountered this site: mother*website.com

1 Like

Tauri looks worth following:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Found an interesting comment.

20 Likes

Great news and @danda especially will like that :+1:

11 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: -10 Characters-

2 Likes

cool, cool. I replied in the thread.

8 Likes

Encouraging research into the physiological effects and mechanisms of COVID19, which predicts is bizarre symptoms and the potentially lifesaving drugs were already have to treat it.

A Supercomputer's Covid-19 Analysis Yields a New Way to Understand the Virus | Elemental

4 Likes

iOS knows what is best…

4 Likes

He climbed the equivalent of Mount Everest 14 times. He ran 1,422km (883 miles) and cycled 1,443km (896 miles).

He’s thrown down the gauntlet @Southside. (I’d have a go but it’s a bit too far away)

7 Likes

I will do all the Munros in England in way less time :wink: Even better Holland, but no way, Scotland man. Some of those are mentally difficult. This guy is not to be argued with I recon

4 Likes

Yeah the Dutch Munros are the way to go I reckon!

4 Likes