What’s up today? (Part 1)

Man, I feel your pain, but posting this transaction publicly is not very wise, as anyone can check your MAID balance, which is not necessarily something that you want.

2 Likes

Ideally everyone will be much richer than they are when the wealth of billions of people who use the Internet are decentralized and distributed through the economy of the network, so whether I have thousands or millions or billions doesn’t matter. Gearing towards the path of giving to charity if it gets that high, anyway. And with the sale going on, more people can create their own wealth right now.
(Sale may last until MAID gets on way more exchanges as a result of the current absolute necessity.)

2 Likes
6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Since the ICO craze of 2017 other projects have been able to out raise us in terms of funds by magnitudes often with inferior tech and sometimes with similar concepts but more narrow in scope. Regardless, they suffer their own issues. When investors get the chance to dump they usually do and I wonder if there is a way for us to mitigate that.

This is recent news on Hedura Hashgraph trying to save their tokens price.

2 Likes

They need more exchanges! Binance! Oh wait…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas safesters and good cheer to all. Thank you maidsafers for all your hard work this year. Looking forward to an impossible network in 2020.

23 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hmm. This whole Google dance doesn’t necessarily sound so bad to me. I wonder if monument building is up next.

“First they ignore you.
Then they ridicule you.
And then they attack you and want to burn you.
And then they build monuments to you.”

• Nicholas Klein
2 Likes

Like clockwork every year right after Christmas. Did I say “of-course, Germans”, did not:

The 36th Chaos Communication Congress (36C3) takes places in Leipzig, 27.-30.12.2019, and is the 2019 edition of the annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia organised by the Chaos Computer Club (CCC) and volunteers.

Just finished listening to the (live) streaming of a talk by Will Scott:

What’s left for private messaging

Worth it, while at it you can try checking off Safe-properties too. When he takes a question from the audience you see his system actually slowing down just a tiny bit because he meticulously goes through all he seems to know about the subject.

11 Likes
8 Likes

:ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant:

3 Likes

Think of the children, … and the “habitual protesters”.

1 Like

For anyone bored with Christmas holidays or desperate to get away from the family :wink:, here’s a nice rabbit hole to explore. Let us know if you catch any!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Free videos with no ads. Adblocker is very popular…

1 Like

I just got the following e-mail from Poloniex. I wonder if they’ve been hacked.

A couple of hours ago we discovered that someone leaked a list of email addresses and passwords on Twitter, claiming the information could be used to log in to Poloniex accounts. While almost all of the email addresses listed do not belong to Poloniex accounts, we are forcing a password reset on any email addresses listed that do have an account with us, including yours.

EDIT: I had to change my password when I tried logging in using my own bookmark - not a link from the mail.

2 Likes