What’s up today? (Part 1)

Beam me up Scotty, I’ll even accept the probe.

5 Likes

r.i.p. Trugoy the :dove:

You havent been keeping up with the reports of Ukraine using chemical shells against the Russian army?

This stuff in Ohio is phosgene. Why would the Yanks be transporting trainloads of phosgene? Westwards from their testing grounds near Salt Lake City?

2 Likes

Which big news items have just dropped of the radar?

6 Likes

The only “aliens” I’m worried about are the lizard people running the governments. :rofl: … but I have my garden and live on the edge of civilization, so just gonna sit back and eat the :popcorn:

1 Like

I know where I’m headed when :poop: hits the fan :joy:

1 Like

Ukrainian nazis using poison gas for starters

2 Likes

NordStream 2 explosion , likely toasted by the Rockefeller/Biden Controlled NATO US Navy elements and CIA in Europe, they know the explosion was triggered by Norway military ‘friendlies’ 2 months later later the Baltic sea joint exercise used to plant the explosives back in June 2022. The thing with underwater explosions is there are lot of well preserved forensic data points.

2 Likes

Interesting . . more details?

some one ‘in the know’ which is not any of the typical 3 letter agencies fed him the info…

The guy is a Pulitzer prize winner so he is putting his reputation on the line. Unusual, very unusual since they run with the US Northeastern crowd typically in NYC.

1 Like

grounds for impeachment, Harris can’t be president if the guy wearing the ‘sniffy joe’ mask gets turfed (likely Art Roberts a hack C class actor), the current VP Harris is an anchor baby which is not allowed in the US to become president, which means Kevin McCarthy would be the 47th interim pres. til an election is called, likely it would be called a bit earlier. The fun 'n games of 5th gen warfare… ;/

Hersh is being played on this and trying to involve the Norwegians is a mistake.
The dirty work was most likely done by the Brit SBS ← vaguely equiv to US Navy Seals

Hersh is old enough that when this eventually goes to trial he will be dead or gaga.
His best work is long long behind him.
This is a clever play to try shift the blame and a rehash of what was 99% known within a day of this terrorist crime by the USA on its alleged ally, Germany.

“It is dangerous to become an enemy of the USA, however it is fatal to become a friend”

Ask the South Vietnamese how they got on… and the Afghan translators… anybody heard much from them these days?

2 Likes

Some comments are related to what SN is trying to do with distributed data hosting.

3 Likes

Its probably because it guarantees a fixed return for each coin. Its a security of your money converted into stable coin, your money is guaranteed.

MAID/SNT has no such security or guarantees. Just being a “in-game”/“in-network” token has been declared as not being a security, probably because there is no security, no promise, no guarantees or returns or even able to get any money back for a MAID/SNT. It doesn’t tick any boxes of a security

1 Like

Yes but it must pass all 4 prongs of the Howey test to be a security.

• An investment of money.
  • In a common enterprise.
  • A reasonable expectation of profit.
  • Derived from the efforts of others.

There is no reasonable expectation of profit.

1 Like

Is your bank account a security? Asking because if it is then so would be the security coin. The bank even charges fees to secure your money

1 Like

I had not considered bank accounts, all I can find is that cash deposits are not securities nor are interest bearing bank accounts “generally” considered securities.

Im sure they have an argument or wouldn’t bother. I can’t imagine them not fighting BUSD and USDT if a reason can be found, they are already siffing around Tether reserves held in the USA as an angle.

1 Like

The SEC in the US has a clause in their rules that allow them to class anything as a security if they feel it should be in their opinion.

So even if it cannot pass the tests for securities they can just do it. I’d expect those declarations can be challenged in court though.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at What’s up today? (Part 2).