What other topics are good to be translated from our forum to the Spanish forum?

Hello friends,

I want to ask you for little help. As you know, I am preparing a forum for Spanish speakers. @digipl released two useful topics: Find information about SAFE Network and Latest versions of the basic programs to using SAFE Network

What other topics are good to be translated from our forum to the Spanish forum?

3 Likes

The ones that generally attract English speaking techies/nontechies. Updates, What’s Up today, Coin Price would be a good start because these keep evolving/coming.

2 Likes

Maybe 10 key facts about Safe Network and one of the posts about the fundamentals. I think there’s a repost of the medium blogs and maybe a stand-alone post but haven’t checked.

Plus topics addressing common questions such as about Safecoin, farming (there’s a “10 Key Facts” post about farming I just saw), how to deploy a website etc.

9 Likes

Anything that raises visibility of How-to and What ; so the The SAFE CLI User Guide and topics in Features Features - Safe Network Forum

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, friends! :dragon:

3 Likes

Welcome @Smith4567,

how did you find out about the Safe Network?

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

Might want to put the Most Wanted App Thread on the list. It’s an extensive discussion but it would be very useful to developers when the SAFE Network does come out and isn’t all that active right now so while it would be a large undertaking wouldn’t be fluctuating all that much thus making translation a bit easier.

1 Like