What is the formula and precise maths behind the emission rate of new Safe coins once the network goes live? As per other coin projects, this must be clearly defined in advance with maths and not involve hand waving or pretty pictures
On a related note, what is the expected daily amount of Safe coin produced a day? Per annum too?
10% of all Safe coins ever have now been allocated I believe. Of the remaining 90%, how much will be allocated to the network and how much will be kept by the Safe Foundation/team/company?
What happens when all Safe coin have been allocated?
I believe this are all very important questions, the economics of this project is just as important as the programming side of it. And could well be the hardest part to get right… Particularly because you only get one shot at it. Bugs and software can be improved, but the emission formula should be set in stone for people to have confidence in the currency.
Thank you for the project and I look forward to hearing answers to these questions