Looking at the cryptocurrency market cap today, Internet computer token (ICP) suddenly ranked 8th.
Please tell us the difference between this and Made Safe…
I think this analysis can enrich the ecosystem of Made Safe.
— ICP —
The scientific breakthrough called Chain Key Technology allows the Internet Computer to run at web speed — where query calls execute in milliseconds, and update calls take 1-2 seconds to finalize. More importantly, at Genesis, the Internet Computer will have a block rate of 2.5 blocks per second (bps), then quickly to an industry leading bps of 10.3 bps, and ~1,000 bps by end of the year.
The Internet Computer launched with several high profile entrepreneurs and applications being built on it. These include:
- Enso Finance – Decentralized exchange that has raised $5mn
- Tacen – A high-performance non-custodial exchange that has raised $2.5mn
- SailFish – A gateway to open financial services
- Distrikt – A decentralized, professional social media network. It is the Open LinkedIn application shown off by DFINITY in Davos at WEF 2020 that is now being taken to market
- OpenChat – An open version of your standard chat app that is not owned by a large tech corporation
- CanCan – An open version of TikTok that shows the scalability and power of the Internet Computer
- Capsule – A decentralized social media platform which is safe from censorship that has raised $1.5mn
- Fleek – Allows easy building of open web sites and applications. 14,000 websites already running Pan-Industry Platforms
- Origyn – A pan-industry platform for tracking the provenance of luxury goods, starting with luxury watches