What great ProjectSAFEnet features should we be sharing with others?

There are so many unique selling points that the SAFE Network got.

Since everybody is now heading in that direction, we should brand it as “The Internet for the Internet Of Things” this is specifically for manufacturers. Run your IOT device on the current internet and get hacked or run it on the SAFE Network and it can’t be hacked, more important you’ll keep your customers and get SAFEcoins.

SAFEcoin should be pitch to devs like: Run the next Facebook for 1 week for 1 SAFEcoin. Unfortunately we can’t say this yet, but when we know how much it’ll cost to run an app, we’ll have better details. This time around we should also have a comparison chart to other cloud services (AWS, Google Compute Azure). Let’s not forget, to mention that running your app on the SAFE Network you’ll be able to get more SAFEcoins.

SAFEcoin should be pitch to investors like:

• A SAFEcoin will always have a value, because can use it to run apps and store data.
  • It’s anonymous and can be transferred worlwide instantly (escape capital control and keep your finance SAFE)
  • Everywhere bitcoin is being use, you can use your SAFEcoin (thanks to shapeshift.io)
  • My personal favorit “I’m in the twilightzone right now, because considering all the things that a SAFEcoin can do (let you securely run apps/securely store data/buy stuff/escape capital control/enable you to make anonymous worldwide, untraceable, FREE instant transactions with NO LIMIT/make more SAFEcoins) it should be worth more”. Ps you can also use it offline :stuck_out_tongue:

This is just scratching the surface, what I think will really work is if: WE SHOW PEOPLE HOW STUFF WORKS ON THE SAFE NETWORK, if seeing is believe, I believe our best change is video’s.

For this last couple of weeks I’ve been trying to install Maidsafe, but I’m constantly getting an error. Some how I have that feeling that if somebody made a video from A to Z how to install, Maidsafe on Ubuntu I would also be able to do it. I like Maidsafe Stress Test, but if @Doomedj2008 made a complete install video from start to finish I would also be able to do it. I’m not complaining or anything, but for some people seeing is believing and doing.

@westleyd great idea
I’m also planning to have some flyers printed out, better would be if @shona had some mock ups, that we can have printed out.

We should have a Unique Selling Point infographic:

4 Likes