The FAQ isn’t entirely clear on this, but what exactly would require the expenditure of SafeCoin?
I got the impression that whenever you use the network for uploading data, any kind and any amount of data, you use some non-zero amount of SafeCoin. Would that mean I need to spend coin:
- for posting every message on a forum like this one,
- for sending an e-mail or instant message to someone,
- for talking to someone over VoIP (would it still be VoIP? )
- for uploading a web page,
- for uploading a video to a YouTube-like site,
- for commenting on a video on the previously mentioned YouTube-like site,
- for storing files in a private cache on the network?
Is that how it’s supposed to work?