Users are able to create public accounts. These have public names, messaging keys for those names, and data related to those names. Privacy concerns aside, (for the time being,) what role do you see the public account having in the network?
- Maintaining a single identity between blogs, social media, and forums?
- A name under which to publicize any and all content creation?
- A public name for your inbox?
- Public Site/APP curator/admin/developer?
- Representative face for your company?
- Short bio giving your background/profile?
- Reputation ranking?
- Something else?
Anyone can say “Well, it’s your name, of course!” Well…
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.”