Website badges/buttons

@goindeep we’ve had marketing promotion discussions in the past, such as ways to increase early distribution of Safecoin, spread awareness and adoption of SAFE (as I mentioned in your other thread), but things have been quiet on this for some time. I think we start to focus as we get nearer to a working network!

Obviously @nicklambert and MaidSafe have their ideas and plans when the time is right, but I think this is also a great area for the community to get involved in - producing ideas and schemes and the resources (such as graphics, viral videos, spread the word apps, websites, blogs etc.). When the time is right, the more the better I think, but if possible with core messages and brands that will pull everything together - as you suggest here.

So I’m wondering if you might start to collect ideas and develop strategy in this area? I know you are invested and have marketing skills and experience. I’m thinking of creating a toolbox of ideas and keeping track of any individual or group initiatives within the community (such as @whiteoutmashups’ Apps/Logo sites), MaidSafe marketing resources, your own thoughts etc. Just a thought. I think there is a lot of interest in this, and its an area that everyone can contribute to, and which will be much needed before long.

1 Like