We should be more active on Reddit

100% agree
Let’s create a topic for that.
I will do it now.

smtf.slack.com

SMTF = SAFE Marketing Task Force

Request invites in pm

1 Like

i hve seen many videos of David and Nick. they are really genius and know what they are doing. i think they are exactly doing acc to the quote " Work Hard In Silence and Let Your Success Make All The Noise". once they are done with it u ppl will only need a very little push for marketing. trust me this project is worth to wait for sometime. ppl out there have no idea it can change the whole internet thing. when they will launch beta u will see everyone talking about safenet in newspapers,social media , everywhere. and its not far now. the only reason they are not giving the dates is coz its tech thing. any unseen hurdle can come up which can take sometime to deal with. price of safecoin will shoot within few months like a rocket. hve faith in the devs. Good luck Dev’s. keep it up. we all r with u.

2 Likes

A paid core developer push is what we need. We know MS needs specialized talent. Instead of garnering potentially damaging attention lets focus our energy on getting the team what it needs. ENGINEERS!!! :wink:

Lets begin…

1 Like

since it is relevant to this topic, here is a private subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/smtf/

so I just made my first:

https://www.reddit.com/r/safenetwork/comments/6lphp0/app_zero_total_beginner_js_app_tutorial_for_safe/

4 Likes

Hey do you guys ever post outside of our subs? Like r/CryptoCurrency/ or r/CryptoCurrencies/ ?

I tried sharing maid’s developer updates on there a couple of times months ago but they either didn’t pick up or got downvoted (by presumingly people wanting their content to be spread instead).

Maybe we can post updates on there (no clickbaits or hype, just as they come now) and if 3-4 of us like them it’ll be noticed by more people?

5 Likes

I have subscribed to a few projects withome similar features and some more general decentralised subreddits. It is good to spread the word, especially when maidsafe gets compared and presents an opportunity to set the record straight.

4 Likes

Is anyone on Kialo? I just came across it today. It claims to be a platform for structured debate with trolls excluded. Lots of debates on cryptos (but nothing on Maidsafe from a quick search). Anyway, I only signed up 5 mins ago, just wondered if anyone else has tried it?

1 Like

I would really wish people could focus less on the asset, it doesn’t seem very relevant to the project at this stage… Considering the amount of discussions I have seen about inflating the price of maidsafecoin, I get the feeling this project is already getting a lot of the wrong attention. I just think that anyone who is in this for the long run (even if just for money), should be able to see that the success of the project is the only thing anyone should be worried about right now.

In another note, as a developer, I do use reddit. Idk where you are from but any developer from my generation is CONSTANTLY on Reddit.

6 Likes

IMO, it isn’t so much the value, but the rank and profile. The project us in danger of being overshadowed by projects which market themselves better. It would be naive of us to assume the best technology will win regardless.

9 Likes

Agree with all of this! Also we are currently behind Funfair, Electronium, Dogecoin, Veritaseum, and BitConnect (the latter two are allegedly scams and the rest imo are a joke). Makes my stomach turn!

1 Like

Look at skycoin! They are growing amazing, they do great marketing or something I don’t understand…

1 Like

Honestly, I’m against it because I find reddit completely far left-wing, and infuriating. The topics, search function, and how it is handle is quite messy. In fact, the topics are not resurrected if a user post it. And the post becomes archived after 6 months… So you have to re-create the same thread.

This type of forum is far superior than reddit.

That’s a very interesting thing to say

Reddit is a neutral platform where you can subscribe to any topic. If it looks left wing to you then maybe you shouldn’t keep voluntarily choosing the left wing sections of it :stuck_out_tongue:

If anything is left-wing about the Reddit subreddit r/TheDonald then I’ll eat my ___ IDK :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for the formatting, there’s hundreds of web versions and apps you can use to access its content. Try some new ones :+1:

<3 reddit

1 Like

I once subscribed to r/TheDonald because I thought it was a satirical sub and was impressed by its wit!

1 Like

I agree, but we’ll only be preaching to the converted here

It has been known that they banned a lot of subreddits, and censored a lot of comments. In fact, they would permit a group that supports killing people while censoring other group of people who are against these very same people. Look no further…

https://www.ceddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/7mp1ks/unless_theres_another_terror_incident_in_the_usa/drw55bh/

The only reason why T_D exist is because they couldn’t shut it down as it brought them more revenue…

Yeah, they even corrupt the very young:

:joy:

1 Like

Right…

For that reason, I rather bring revenue on this forum over that cespool.

1 Like