Watch this video! :)

Same. I don’t dare mess with my phone for fear of bricking it. Would like to try /e/ OS (stupid name) though.

3 Likes

I havent bricked a phone for nearly 10 years now. Mind you I havent tried modding a phone for 6-7 years though. They just got better - for various values of better…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m reasonably sure it would be OK. I’m just not familiar with phones’ innards and the tiny indecipherable messages and falling down robot are a bit scary.

1 Like

If I play with this it will be on a burner phone first.

1 Like

This is such a wild idea but honestly with how bad flooding and droughts have gotten, why not?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why are there 4 parts to a 3 step program?

I’m curious but I dont know if Im 8 hrs curious even though I am a fervent composter myself.

6 Likes

I saw that too! LOL

2 Likes

Tom Woods Show: Ep. 2219 – “The Absurd Alex Jones Trials”

Robert Barnes (Lawyer and founder of Barnes Law LLP, a Los-Angeles-based law firm.) joins the show to run through all the irregularities in the Alex Jones trial, and what they mean for the rest of us.

https://forum.autonomi.community/t/contemporary-censorship-theory-and-practice/36709/68?u=tylerabeojordan

Someone shares my opinion of Liz Truss :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

unfair to dogshit - delete your account

1 Like

Understanding Exter’s pyramid … and why you need sound money.

Where do you think crypto fits within Exter’s pyramid?

1 Like

If it’s Bitcoin or Eth, then I’d guess they are akin to physical gold. Hopefully safe tokens will be in that category too. Many other crypto’s are as well, but many are not.

Great explanations of the financial issues of western nations now. I found the details on the bond markets illuminating. Lyn Alden is quite intelligent.

Cool video I found relating to the discussion of energy storage and the negative impact of mining battery materials.

4 Likes

Not really a practical solution for residential solar. When lithium-ion battery recycling becomes commonplace the environmental concerns over mining materials for solar batteries will be greatly reduced. We are almost there. See Redwood Materials. They claim they are already making a profit if just operating costs are included. Pretty impressive for a company that’s only five years old.

2 Likes

So many experts have been saying this for decades. For those of you who love the appeal to authority – you really have no excuse as many strong authorities on the topic don’t buy into the political narrative.

What should IMO really cinch it for you is the FACT that so few of the alarmists will actually debate any of the skeptics - why is that? Are they really interested in the science? No they are not. It’s a political game to manipulate the majority into submission & obedience.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to a good old debate?