Watch this video! :)

2 Likes

Someone needs to tell those folks that Safe Network DBC’s DO solve the problem of distance. :wink:

Safe Tokens for universal money!

7 Likes

Lex Fridman Podcast #284
Duration: (4:14:40)

“Saifedean Ammous: Bitcoin, Anarchy, and Austrian Economics”

A leaked document from the EU, proposing new regulation, describes the most sophisticated mass surveillance machinery ever deployed outside of China and the USSR.
The proposal is for a new mass surveillance system that will read private text messages, not to detect CSAM, but to detect “grooming”.

It would mandate scanning of encrypted messages for CSAM material.
Once you open up “machines reading your text messages” for any purpose, there are no limits.

Matthew Green, renowned security expert and cryptography professor, says:
“Let me be clear what that means: to detect ‘grooming’ is not simply searching for known CSAM. It isn’t using AI to detect new CSAM, which is also on the table.
It’s running algorithms reading your actual text messages to figure out what you’re saying, at scale.”

Matthew and I will dive into everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Odd that they call it a ‘leaked’ document when it was published by the EU :man_shrugging:

Undermines the show’s credibility in my eyes, though Matthew Green is the business. I also recommend the thread by Alexander Hanff who is a veteran campaigner for EU privacy:

1 Like

She’s a respected crypto privacy journalist. The show’s credibility is not in question in anyway.

1 Like

All I know it’s she’s calling publication a leak.

4 Likes

I think she’s trying to get folk that would normally not click to view the interview. She’s a respected journalist and you’re nitpicking. I think she’s trying to maximize awareness. You watched the interview you understand where they are coming from.
The title of the vid is “EU’s Terrifying Mass Surveillance Plan - w/ Mathew Green”. It’s extremely disturbing that this is the direction things are going. We need maximum awareness.

1 Like

We can disagree. Interviewing Matthew is good, misrepresenting the context is bad, and not the kind of thing a journalist should do if they want me to take them seriously. I don’t need to watch because I’m familiar with the DMA and much of the commentary on it, including from Matthew.

Impressive range of animalistic robots here including some forms that I’ve not seen before. Only four minutes to watch:

2 Likes

Disgusting to say the least.

2 Likes

No hard surprise here … but super funny (also sad in truth).

TheJimmyDoreShow

TV War “Experts” Revealed As Paid Shills For Weapons Manufacturers

The Galactic Federation interviews Earth for membership

1 Like

Life emits light. There is even proof our eyes emit light. To a physicist this is possible since all receivers are also transmitters—a radio antenna can send or receive the same signal. The rhodopsin molecules in the retinal cells absorb and emit the same visible light.

Michael Clarage, PhD, Astrophysicist and Lead Scientist of SAFIRE, explains how we could not have organic life without cells, chemicals, light, electricity, or the ecosystems of the Earth and Sun—all levels of the hierarchy communicate and exchange energy.

20 min.

1 Like

From Glenn Greenwalds Rumble channel:

I’m curious how many on the left are waking up to the fact that the legacy media spread mass disinformation - LIES - about Trump to get rid of him and to help get Biden elected.

WARNING! The Corruption in Bitcoin goes much deeper than anyone can imagine!! And it all ties right back to Tether USDT!!! Today we dive down the rabbit hole uncovering why Tether lost $850m back in 2018. Also who created Tether and their connections to a dark underworld. This video goes deep…are you prepared!?

10 min.

2 Likes

Yesterday I saw his first video (that he references at the beginning of this one) … I’m a bit worried for him … he’s put a large target on himself.

2 Likes

I agree. I thought the same thing. If you take what he says in total, there are very serious problems that are not known to the general public. I like that he’s not speculating but providing the facts of the matter. It blows my mind this is not more wildly known. Hopefully this becomes common knowledge in the community.

This is a link to his first video covering this criminal ring for those that are interested.

2 Likes

Thanks, i knew it was posted and was looking for it but gave up.

2 Likes

Beautiful Beautiful

12 Likes