Watch this video! :)

The best sales pitch ever for the perpetual web. Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to know about it and just goes on about blockchain at the end.

1 Like

In the USA and a Pi fan?

Then watch this, bung a $ or 5 to Dimitar for the Community Marketing fund and tell everyone about it and hopefully YOU can get some interesting juicy slices of Pi stuffs

4 Likes

CENSORSHIP: New Twitter CEO ‘NOT BOUND’ By First Amendment | Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar

Divide and conquer. Keep people arguing about which is the lesser of two evils and they will not realise it is just a false dichotomy.

3 Likes

Scotland’s first political prisoner released at last.

2 Likes

I want to thank you for that video link. Thanks to you I’m getting a little insight into Scotland, but there is still so much I need to learn about the world, and even countries that are very close to where I myself happened to be born.

A lady from Uruguay whom I met in Mexico educated me about some stuff big Finnish companies, e.g. UPM-Kymmene, are doing over there, and I felt stupid for not having realized it myself.

I’m not sure, but bad things seem to be happening particularly in Australia. (Other places are too obvious to even mention.) I feel I have to look into that more. So little time, so much to know.

1 Like

OZ seems simply to be a US puppet, aided and abetted by a white population that (mostly) have utterly disgusting right wing views. Given the corruption evident in most Australian politicians, we should not be surprised.
I wonder why some of the most abhorrent dregs of society have chosen to run and hide there?

1 Like

I don’t believe talking about “mostly” without references and exact numbers is constructive, and I don’t see what skin color has to do with anything. To me that’s the kind of “Southside talk” that does more harm than good.

3 Likes

Well ask yourself what colour are those Australians demanding the they accept no refugees?
What colour are those who are happy to shout and bawl about mythical “threats” from China?
I am seeing very few Aboriginals in amongst them. Or many of Mediterranean/Asian sections of the Oz demographic.
So I reckon Im on fairly solid ground saying this is a white (read ex-UK) problem due to a colonial mentality.

1 Like

Why on earth would I do that?!

I believe most people who eat seal meat have slanted eyes. My eyes are round. Does that make me some sort of exception to a racial norm?

1 Like

I’m struggling here but would be happy to share a seal steak with you anytime - provided we also had a use for the pelt/fur

Gotta run now and collect a parcel from the Post Office. Is this the final bit for my DreamMachine?
Its a 1Tb M.2 module

1 Like

Good. Keep struggling, and you may see the light yet.

EDIT: This here white boy don’t think seal tastes very good…

You just are not hungry enough… Try starvation for 3 days then you will eat seal happily enough.

I’m still struggling. The parcel turned out to be part of Mrs Southsides winter celebration presents which was NOT in a rush - unlike my M.2 module - grrrr

2 Likes

Whites a color, get a DNA test to find out what kind of mutt you are.

I know I’m a mutt/mongrel. There’s no question about that. But my skin does have a pretty light color.

2 Likes

“White” isn’t even the color of any healthy human being. It’s a marvelous marketing term. If you ask children before they have been socialized with these marketing terms they say “pink”.

2 Likes

I can’t say I’m too sorry my ancestors didn’t all come from the same place.

1 Like

That video, oh man. Yea, hybrid vigor all the way

1 Like

This to me is absolutely incredible. The neighbor CJ is capable of intelligible speech, but otherwise seems to be almost as pure-blooded as the family. And he’s openly carrying a pistol in a grocery store! Apparently this is legal. Now I have traveled in many places, some wilder than others, but I don’t think I’ve ever been to a place as scary as what West Virginia looks to be.

1 Like

Thayum good boys - thayum don’t trust no gubbimint.
Thayum remind me of libertarians…

1 Like