Watch this video! :)

Absolutely wild

2 Likes

Really enjoyed this. Very interesting to learn about encryptions early life and the struggle people had with the government’s trying to ban it.

(26) Cypherpunks Write Code | The Cypherpunk Movement Collection | Documentary | Presented By ReasonTV - YouTube

7 Likes

Eckhart Tolle, and some thoughts on ego.

3 Likes

The Power of Now and The New Earth are excellent books / audio books. I prefer the audio. It definitely challenges the mind / ego.

3 Likes

Just saw this crypto add on TV… love it!

3 Likes

Interesting to hear that they were able to get the internet archive to scrub some archived pages.

Yeah that caught my attention as well

Link forwarded to the meat of the video, watch the whole thing to learn more about SEC head Gary Gensler.

It appears to me that the US SEC will, sooner or later, come after our favorite project.

SEC TARGETING Crypto: Which Projects At RISK?? :fearful:

2 Likes

If it appears to work, they won’t be the only ones. This is why I am fine with little attention until after.

2 Likes

ReasonTV Interview of George Hotz - he talks about crypto and decentralization as well.

George Hotz: From Self-Driving Cars to Robots That Cook and Clean

George Hotz, the hacker and entrepreneur who as a teenager became famous as the first person to jailbreak the iPhone and then the PlayStation 3, is determined to build a human-level artificial general intelligence. As a first step, he’s racing to build the world’s first fully self-driving car system.

Hotz’s company, comma.ai, which has raised $8.1 million, is competing against giants like Google offshoot Waymo, Amazon-owned Zoox, and General Motors project Cruise. Those efforts rely on custom vehicles with expensive sensor arrays such as LIDAR—light detection and ranging—to identify surrounding objects and people, navigating a pre-mapped path. Hotz says his better-financed competitors have misled the public with hype about what their products can do and on what time scale.

5 Likes

This was great! Thanks for posting! :pray:

2 Likes
2 Likes

New Crypto Meme Review from Crypto Daily (monthly lol)

Just sharing this because I love this song and she does it hella good. I consider this the non-butchered version.

2 Likes

Fun factoid - the pal I was staying with last week is a cousin of Davy Graham.
DG had a “complicated” family life and it was only after his death that my mate discovered that he was his cousin.

Which was a pity cos he’d been a fan for decades…

1 Like

Was Davy Graham an Irishman? If so it might be him I have a recording of singing Black is the color, which is a somber tune that always gets me.

1 Like

I’m going to check out that version now - there’s a Nina Simone version which is incredible too, I learned recently

1 Like

No he was a Scot working in London.

1 Like

Scrub your Metadata with THESE Tools

Did you know that when you share a photo online, you might be revealing the exact location of your home? Or that when you print a document, there are hidden dots on the page that reveal the exact printer the document came from?
Metadata is data about data. It’s attached to EVERY digital artifact, and when you share a digital file, you’re probably revealing a lot more information than intended.
How do you find this metadata and erase it? We’ll teach you in this video.

1 Like