Watch this video! :)

@tobbetj @andreruigrok @anon34725758 please edit your posts to follow the rules of the thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy? :upside_down_face: …(20charc)

20 YEARS OLD ARM WRESTLING CHAMPION

And for something completely different - but demonstrating that size and what people expect really doesn’t matter when the competition starts.

IMO, Safe Network is going to wipe the floor of the older networks.

If people paid their taxes there would be no need for this self-aggrandisement and so-called “philanthropy”

The fact this shit even exists and is masquerading as as positive is a major indictment on present society and the tax-avoiding scum that perpetuate it.

1 Like

Times when movie producers figured out the world better than 99,99% of all humans.

(Matrix, 1999) Agent Smith speaks to Morpheus:

Agent Smith: “ It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.”

(The devils advocate, 1999) Baroness Kessler speaks about human greed:

Whistleblower Jailed For Exposed War Crimes

Julian Assange and Chesea Manning aren’t the only ones who’ve been (are) being prosecuted by the US gov. for telling the horrors of the government.

Meet Daniel Hale

6 Likes

Unnamed diplomats. Secret negotiations. Thousands of paragraphs written into the laws that govern our lives.

4 Likes

The people owe it to everyone who has been imprisoned for victimless crimes by ego justice pushing judges and law makers who should be the ones in prison, for committing fraud against their victims.

2 Likes

22m video of Brewster Kahle of the Internet Archive entitled Money, Debt, and Digital Contracts. Given last year at some Ethereum meetup.

Really excellent, gives a historical overview of debt very clearly, and talks about debt resetting and jubilees, and how cryptocurrencies should try avoid and learn from the past.

One fun fact was that the internet archive once set up a bank: ‘The Internet Credit Union’. An idea to keep in mind for the Safe Network methinks.

(edit: tried another link, hoping it works? If not @davidpbrown posted a link to the same video on reddit below, cheers)

2 Likes

Whoops link problem there.

2 Likes

looks like that was this… though from a couple of years ago

posting reddit as embedded youtube seems not to play with adverts

2 Likes
2 Likes

So… I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole… again. This time I’m looking in to air purification, for obvious reasons.

Ozone. I had no idea. I am impressed, and this is how professional cleaners get your new car smell back…

I’m currently eyeing up the following, small home solution and and industrial machine for larger spaces or a really deep disinfection of spaces.

This suddenly makes previous experiences in office buildings make sense… the sudden bleachy smell from the aircon.

I think I would be much happier to enter commercial spaces taking the following precautions.

In addition to the usual singing of happy birthday, and hand washing…

1a) Indoor measured ozone generation to match the outdoors background natural ozone level.

1b) Maybe nightly high strength O3 flushes of buildings.

1. A HEPA filtered air con system.

2. Inexpensive ionizers dotted around the place to statically attract particles.

3. CO2 detectors… as I think there is a correlation between the amount of breath I am sucking in a room and risk of becoming a petri dish…

And even though, yes, I am double vaccinated - I’d rather not contribute to an environment to help the virus continue to mutate.

But this Ozone disinfection has really blown me away. It can be the ultimate “Dry Cleaning” for your delicate coats.

Hope you find it interesting/useful.

I’m sure a few Uber drivers would like to be able to get rid of odors and more in their cars

1 Like

It’s good , to be fair I didn’t know it could be used to that extent.
It can also be very dangerous though if you create to much it can literally destroy things including your body.

5 Likes

On the subject of too much, picked from one of the comments on Big Clives video. :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess O2 oxidizes and destroys things slowly, or has it been O3 all along that has been rusting my bikes?

…but yes. Follow all precautions and usage guidelines for a safe user experience.

I think I’m going to buy an O3 generator, maybe a portable USB charged one for small spaces.

For a deeper trip down the rabbit hole, Google Scholar “Ozone Therapy”

Ozone is an amazing tool for disinfection. Also can be used to break down volatiles in the local environment.

My doctor treated me with medical ozone 100mg infused into my blood to get rid of psoriasis. Standard medical treatment would be cortisone creams or chemo therapy for life. This was a 1 time $1200 treatment.

It’s cheap and effective and widely used in Germany. They became experts on in due to the world wars and lack of drugs during those times.

4 Likes

O2 is your usual culprit and if close to salt water the salt in the air makes it worse.

O3 is too low concentration at sea level to have a noticeable effect.

2 Likes

Ozone is also harmful to your health, even at quite low levels if it’s long term exposure (like running an ozone generator in your home every day).

Ozone has been shown to affect the respiratory, cardiovascular and central nervous system. Early death and problems in reproductive health and development are also shown to be associated with ozone exposure

One study finds significant positive associations between chronic ozone and all-cause, circulatory, and respiratory mortality with 2%, 3%, and 12% increases in risk per 10 ppb

2 Likes

I got the high 5 one you linked there, a few months back. Works well

2 Likes

It is true high levels of ozone exposure to mucus membranes can be harmful. However it should be noted it is a power tool in medicine.

Wikipedia says there is no valid medical use for ozone. There are many thousands of studies refuting this.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=medical+ozone+therapy&oq=medical+ozone

Take a look. It will surprise you. Check out 2021 for Covid for example. This is a tiny example of how it can be used medically. The medical use of ozone use goes back to the late 1800s.